Sign in to follow this  
PirateofRohan

Taris NPC Overhaul (WIP)

I'm currently working on a mod to combat some of the clone effect on Taris, and to make some immersion-level tweaks.

I'm limiting myself to working off of existing Kotor textures, but so far I've got the following changes:

Spoiler

New head for Dia by combining features from PFHA02 and 04.

New head for Holdan by taking Dustil and adding a beard and a scar across the face (Dia cut him and we should see it).

Switching around some commoner models (Hester gets the Black commoner; Igear gets the young Asian commoner; the beggars are swapped to the 2 Black commoners; Davik's Agent and Hudron now share the bearded Black commoner model)

Unique heads for Gerlon, Ice, and Marl (based on PMHC05, PFCH04, and Gendar respectively). Also reskinned Twitch so that their jumpsuit is the same color as the combat suits.

Went through the alien models and reassigned them to the Beks and Vulkars according to uniform color (Beks get blue, Vulkars get orange)

Added some humans and various other aliens to the Vulkar base

I also want to give Rukil a new head; my current idea is to just take the old Asian commoner head he has and make it bald.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any input. It's certainly the largest mod I've tried, so I don't mind taking time on it.

• Like 1

Update:

Combined features from Vrook, Davik, and Deadeye Duncan for Rukil's unique head.

Also went ahead and edited the Swoop Gang texture for Redros; he now has greener skin than the other Nikto.

Update: Gonna give Doba a unique jumpsuit as well, and I've tweaked Rukil a bit, fixing the scruff and adding sideburns.

My one concern is that he may look too young to be old wrinkle-face. What do y'all think? Would I be better off color-correcting Jorak and just swapping out a few facial features?

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 4_10_2021 9_58_19 PM.png

Alternate Rukil take more in line with his vanilla look.

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 4_12_2021 3_08_20 PM.png

I'll probably give him his brown eyes back and tone down the tattoo a bit, but I'm leaning towards this design. I've darkened his skin a bit as well.

The other design I'm considering either repurposing for another mod or giving to Marl--I'd then include the Gendar-inspired head as an optional replacement.

Update: I'm considering implementing this change in the Undercity fully: tattooing all the Outcasts with the word "outcast" in Aurebesh somewhere on their face. It would be a separate option, of course.

Rukil also has Sith script that roughly translates to Promised One.

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 4_13_2021 8_54_41 PM.png

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 4_13_2021 8_54_48 PM.png

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 4_13_2021 8_55_18 PM.png

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 4_13_2021 8_55_48 PM.png