NecroAvalon

(Mod Request - Smack, Choke or Lightning the Czerka Protocol Officer on Tatooine)

Yea, I have a big beef with Czerka people. I admit it. Them and their attitudes make me angry.

But I digress. As the title suggests, I'd like a mod that allows the PC to use Force Choke or Lightning (assuming they invested in either), as an option, when talking about a possibility of a peaceful settlement with the Sand People, and she gets in PC's face about it. Or just a good old hard backhand across the mouth if they didn't invest in it (obviously you can't animate that, but in text lol) I don't like that uppity corporate b***h's attitude. It needs fixing. Some pain will do nicely.

Obviously I don't want the option to kill her, that would screw up with certain quests, but I want her properly cowed and intimidated (like you can do to that Czerka guy in the cantina). And ideally, in any future convos after the display of force, she would act appropriately frightened. I don't actually think you ever need to talk to her after dealing with the Sand People one way or another, so it wouldn't affect the game past that point.

Thanks in advance :)

I have received this transmission from a Czerka protocol droid on Telos Citadel Station.  Patching it through now . . .

• Like 1

*lets the droid know that he'll be coming for all it's employers, in due time, one by one*

#CorporationsAreEvil

Edited by NecroAvalon

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Not for nothing, but Force Choke Anyone exists, and I fulfilled a mod request a year or two ago by making a version for K1 by modifying (barely) d333's code.

So, you don't need to pay anyone to make a mod to choke, ahem, anyone. It exists for free my friend, but if you want to pay me to make a special version for you I will do it in a standard TSLRP timeframe and demand eleventy million euros. It will be epic!

if you cannot find either mod, or need my version, I can post it again but I think it's here already. It is easy enough to add scripts to the game for lightning, but the choke is much cleaner and very effective.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, NecroAvalon said:

Same offer, sicne theres no replies; 50 euros for the mod, PM me for details.

Imma take that as an April Fools joke, but just to be sure...

Imma just leave this right here:

1 hour ago, NecroAvalon said:

Ok, but I only found the TSL version of the mod. Is there a K1 version anywhere? Can you link?

This technically is the same mod but it does lightning instead:

https://www.gamefront.com/games/knights-of-the-old-republic/file/force-electrocution

• Like 1

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

I will attach my K1 version when I get home.

Edit: found the thread. This is not a perfect mod, I think I setup the patcher incorrectly so it will add two slots for Force Choke. Doesn't break anything, but it is unfinished in that regard iirc.

On 4/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, Guest Qui-Gon Glenn said:

I will attach my K1 version when I get home.

Edit: found the thread. This is not a perfect mod, I think I setup the patcher incorrectly so it will add two slots for Force Choke. Doesn't break anything, but it is unfinished in that regard iirc.

I fixed the Dialog.tlk errors that were present in your Force Choke Anyone mod. I added my own version of the changes.ini file to my post that fixed the missing name and description of the new force power. My changes.ini file also includes the Spells.2da fix that jc2 uploaded on the same forum. So now this mod 100% works in K1!😀