Im trying to retexture Nar Shaddaa's Main area, the Landing Platform, but when adding lights to the NAR_fl08 they look totally dim.  They are cubemap based  for extra brightness;  this worked always so far, but not with NAR_fl08 somehow.  I did try Txi commands "blending additive & blending punchthrough" with the same result. 

At the screenshots you see other cubemap based "lights" textures, which are illuminated correctly for comparison. 

Do you guys have an idea what causes this & help me out? Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

K2_00092_1.thumb.png.8bd5d891b46b739f33a51ea34c7f387e.png

K2_00091_1.thumb.png.b5262c4d04e4f4ac590c1dd094070846.png 

• Like 1

I'd guess it's the fact that that particular mesh (or meshes) has the dirt flag enabled. You'd need to edit the model/s to change it, but you need to flip some of the UVs anyway judging by your first pic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

I'd guess it's the fact that that particular mesh (or meshes) has the dirt flag enabled. You'd need to edit the model/s to change it, but you need to flip some of the UVs anyway judging by your first pic.

That sounds good, but honestly ive no idea how to pull that off..

Try this:

301nard.zip

I left the ascii in there also so you can put custom textures on it. Just apply the custom textures and recompile. The object you want to apply the texture that was giving you trouble is named path, btw.

• Like 2