NecroAvalon

(Mod Request - Kill the Czerka Security Chief on Kashyyyk)

Hi! I have a mod request, if I may...

Pretty much what the title says - if possible, I'd like a mod that lets the player attack and kill that a****** head of security guy that stops you when you travel out of the Landing Pad zone on Kashyyyk, and throws his racist attitude in your face when you're traveling with Zaalbar, along with threatening you. It always struck me as strange that you're forced to either back down or just stand there and take his crap, when you're able to kill any number of other NPCs with an attitude. I wouldn't even mind if it turns every other Czerka guard hostile (in fact it would help immersion). And if it gives Dark Side points, even better! 

Anyway, that's just one of the NPCs I can't stand (the Czerka Protocol Officer chick on Tatooine is another, but that's a different story). For now, that guy is the No1 mark on my s**t list. 

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

Seeing as there's no replies, I'm offering 50 euro payment for someone to make a mod like this. PM me and we can talk details.

I don't think you're allowed to pay modders on here. Do you have a save file just before talking to the guy? If you give me that I should be able to whip something up quickly.

Co-incidentally, I was attempting to do this as well. Did not turn out, thus I did not write anything previously.

However, I did manage to splice one of the audio lines to make the action sequence make a bit more sense. In better words, the usual ebb and flow of dialogue in kotor games is that the NPC will have the last word otherwise it comes across as jarring. 

"Don't push your luck fool!" is the line. @TamerBill let me know if you want it. I hadn't quite found a lip sync file that matched correctly but I did find one that almost matched. 

I think it's fine as it is. Any more lines from the NPC would just seem odd, since they wouldn't be voice-acted (unless you do them yourself and can mimic the voice of that guy).

And "don't push your luck fool" is a bit redundant. He already says something like "don't test me", so that's basically 2nd last warning. I think he'd just attack without any more warning.