Sign in to follow this  
spideyseth

How to make a Kotor machinima?

Kotor machinima has been popping up recently. I know how to use kotor tool and script with I just would like someone to point me in the right direction as to how it could be done? How would fight scenes or walking scenes or unique dialogue scenes be done?  Example:

Edited by spideyseth
clarity

3 minutes ago, spideyseth said:

Kotor machinima has been popping up recently. I know how to use kotor tool and script with I just would like someone to point me in the right direction as to how it could be done? How would fight scenes or walking scenes or unique dialogue scenes be done?  Example:

Check the tutorials section, it is effectively like building a mod.

• Light Side Points 1

1 minute ago, spideyseth said:

Thanks I'm relatively new here nice to see people respond so quickly!

You're welcome, I believe some people also make the machinimas directly in 3D modelling/animation programs, but some of the ones I have seen around use the game engine directly.

• Light Side Points 1

Hmm, interesting I've used blender and the like before. So that might be an option.

Out of curiosity what should I look for exactly in terms of the tutorials if you were to narrow it down?

I would prefer in-game as I've fiddled with 3d stuff before and it's very tedious. The biggest thing I'm most curious about are the random walking or fighting scene

• Like 1