Untold Prophecy

Qu Rahn Saber (Color corrected)

Anyone have another Qu Rahn saber mod available? I'm aware of the one already uploaded here, but I'm not the biggest fan of how it "changes" colors from green to blue. I am hoping someone has done a version that is only green.

Thanks!

Star-Wars-custom-lightsabers-Kyle-Katarn

28 minutes ago, VarsityPuppet said:

Oh man, that is beautiful. I think there is a mod from waaay long ago, but it might be lost to time

I'm almost certain there was as well because I remember the one on Deadlystream being the second version I'd seen done. Maybe it was on the old Kotor filefront and never got backed up?

After you install InSidious's mod from here you can try this. Delete w_lsabregdin42.txi and w_lsabregdin42.tga from your override. Then put this file I am attaching into your override.

Ok so I had a look at it in game and the model actually references both the custom lightsaber texture and the stock blue texture. I've replaced the stock references with references to the custom texture. Here's the fixed model and textures.

fixedforgreen.7z

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ajdrenter said:

Ok so I had a look at it in game and the model actually references both the custom lightsaber texture and the stock blue texture. I've replaced the stock references with references to the custom texture. Here's the fixed model and textures.

fixedforgreen.7z 27.14 kB · 2 downloads

Yep, that did it!

My eyesight is so bad though I can't tell if it's using my blade replacement mod or the vanilla blades, but it's definitely solid green!

Thanks for the help, fam! :)