Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaTheSwordsman

Custom Items Glitched by Mod Reinstall. How to fix?

I had to reinstall K1R to fix a game-breaking bug in the Black Vulkar base (the Security Panel leading to the Garage Elevator was glitched and impossible to interact with). Because of how K1R works, that means I had to reinstall all the other mods I was using too.

One of those mods was Kainzorus Prime's Clone Armors mod:

However, the reinstall caused the armors in my possession on my existing save files to hilariously glitch out (they behave normally on a brand-new game started after the reinstall). They now show as one of three random models pulled from elsewhere in the game files (see attached); which model each armor shows as is consistent. Is there any way I can fix the ones I have on the existing files? I've tried stowing them in a container, that didn't work. Not even if I left the area the container was in, savequit, and then loaded and returned. Would deleting them from my inventory with KSE and spawning new ones via cheat console work?

IMG_20210119_195839.jpg

IMG_20210119_183918.jpg

IMG_20210119_195614.jpg

Armors which are already in your inventory will glitch. However, if you'll give yourself new ones (via cheats or KSE) they will work like intended.

• Light Side Points 1

6 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Armors which are already in your inventory will glitch. However, if you'll give yourself new ones (via cheats or KSE) they will work like intended.

Thank you for the confirmation. I have since used KSE to delete and replace the armors, and everything is good.