Sign in to follow this  
Ashton Scorpius

RESOURCE:Better Twi'lek Male Heads for K1EP (Modder's Resource)

Better Twi'lek Male Heads for K1EP (Modder's Resource)

This is a modder's resource containing Twi'lek textures from SpaceAlex's K1 Enhancement Pack that have been modified for compatibility with Better Twi'lek Male Heads.

Textures are included in both TGA/TXI and TPC formats (the latter is recommended). Models for both the slim neck and original neck variants are included in ASCII format, so you can edit the model name and/or texture then convert to binary for either game. If BTMH is updated in the future with changes to the model, so will this. (Current model version: 1.3.X)

Usage

If you want to use these files as part of an external work, contact me first to receive my permission. Permission to use the K1 or TSL versions of BTMH automatically extends to this resource. Both SpaceAlex and I should be credited accordingly.

This modder's resource should only be found on Deadly Stream, no user may upload it to another modding site. This restriction does not apply to any external works using these files.

It should be noted that some of SpaceAlex's Twi'lek textures are upscaled variants from the base game. See readme.txt for more details.

Credits

Fred Tetra, Kotor Tool
bead-v, KOTORmax & MDLedit
ndix UR, tga2tpc
Autodesk, 3ds Max
The GIMP Team, GIMP
Darth Parametric, Upper teeth no-clip fix (K1)
SpaceAlex, K1 Enhancement Pack's male Twi'lek textures
NDrew-25, prompting the creation of these textures for K1 Gameplay Improvement

Disclaimer

This modder's resource is not supported by LucasArts, BioWare, Obsidian Entertainment, or Electronic Arts. It is intended to be used by other members of the KOTOR modding community and intends no copyright infringement.

Contact me on DeadlyStream or via Discord (listed on my DS profile) if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or the like.

• Like 1