Sign in to follow this  
Salk

Removed Topic

Hello!

May I ask the Administration the reason behind the removal of the topic of mine "[KotOR] Revan's Mask" under the Mod Request section of this site? It happened without any kind of warning and with full disregard to the original topic which was not controversial in any way, since it was a mere request for help. There was no rule being infringed as far as I know (but the Administration can correct me if that is not the case) and I find this choice to be completely arbitrary and unfair.

I believe it was a rather crude and sly form of censorship because it didn't even bother to preserve the original topic which was actually hijacked by a member of your own Administration.

I think of all the possible action of "moderation", this taken was the worst possible and I hope that at least this message won't be removed and will be addressed properly by those in charge. Furthermore, I ask my own original topic to be reinstated since no rule was broken on my part.

Thanks for your attention.

• Light Side Points 1

It was getting a bit heated so it was hidden as it didn't seem to serve a purpose anymore, I will reinstate it but it will need to be kept civil and we want to see the requested mods removed as you said you would. And this is a forum censorship on drama should be expected as the majority of us do not care to hear or read about said drama.

• Like 1

Hello, Tyvokka!

I think there has been a huge misunderstanding because there literally never was any content uploaded by me anywhere anytime on any place. The only public visibility I gave, and for which I apologized in public and in private, was of a temporary Read Me list that mentioned assets I was hoping to get permission for and which I wrongly assumed was just a formality. I was in a process of doing just that in these very days (I have proof of what I said: I messaged some modders asking for such new permissions just a few days before).

I have removed the list from the ModDB page and officially asked one of the Admin there to delete the page altogether. SW: KotOR Upgrade has been cancelled. I cannot do more than this, really.

Thanks for your answer and I wish you all a better 2021.

• Like 1