Sign in to follow this  
deltametal141

Taris Sith uniform event

First I do know ZM90's intention and also I can get Carth out for awhile. I want to talk about getting the uniform itself.

We have two events. Sith party or saving Hidden Bek spy. As far as I know K1R made both events appeat in one playthrough so we can get Carth's uniform. But I seemed to stuck, if I go to party Hidden Bek spy doesn't appear and vice versa. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Need help.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, deltametal141 said:

First I do know ZM90's intention and also I can get Carth out for awhile. I want to talk about getting the uniform itself.

We have two events. Sith party or saving Hidden Bek spy. As far as I know K1R made both events appeat in one playthrough so we can get Carth's uniform. But I seemed to stuck, if I go to party Hidden Bek spy doesn't appear and vice versa. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Need help.

In vanilla, let's say if you went to the Sith Party then the Hidden Bek spy doesn't spawn, if you went to the Hidden Bek spy instead then the Sith Party doesn't spawn.

In K1R, both of them spawn regardless. You go to one event and then you go to the next event, if one of them hasn't spawned then most likely you got an incompatibility/bug on your hand.

N-DReW25 is absolutely right, the only thing that I will add is that in K1R both events appear in the same module. So, if one of them appeared you should reenter the module for the second one to emerge.

• Like 1