Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.6 (Mobile)

Here's the place to report bugs, errors with other mods etc.

NOTE: Only report issues here if you use the latest version of TSLRCM (1.8.6) and using the MOBILE VERSION. Make sure to follow the exact instructions to install the mod.

When posting an issue, be able to state with your issue the following information (stolen from a wonderful post by Darth InSidious) . . . which I've amended.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
6) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
8 ) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Include these questions with your answers, please.

This is now a requirement for bug posting. Thank you for your continued patronage.

• Occurred immediately after installing TSLRCM on a fresh install of the game.

• Yes, 1.8.6

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

• Android

• No updates available as of writing this

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

• I opened the game once after installing, closed it via the multitask switcher, and unrar'd the download to the proper directory, then proceeded to start a new game.

6) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

• None

• I've noticed that the mod seems to overwrite the game's mobile localization. Tutorials show up with prompts for the keyboard/mouse, and the option to select my movement type in the menu (Options > Gameplay > Auto Run) has disappeared after installing the mod. Previous to installing RCM, the option was there and I could select if my characters automatically run even after I lift my finger from the screen.

• Yes, I'm pretty sure this is "intended" behaviour on PC, but not on mobile.

• Don't think that's applicable here, but I've tried with a save game in progress and without.

• Yes

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

• Android 10, Samsung Note 10

Basically, the mod seems to ignore the fact that I'm running on mobile. Tutorials and tooltips reference using the keyboard and mouse, when clearly I don't have one. Before I have the mod installed, the tooltips reference using my fingers. Additionally, the menu (Options > Gameplay > Auto Run) disappears after installing the mod, which is quite necessary in my opinion to use the game on mobile. Obviously I don't think this is terribly game-breaking, but might be worthy of attention to be fixed.

Let me know if you have any more questions! I'm a computer engineer and my job basically entails writing test procedures and verifying bug fixes, so I'm happy to give any other information you might need :)

(Wanted to say I'm super psyched to play this on mobile. I played KOTOR1 a few months ago and didn't have the time to play on my PC. With this, I can play a bit in bed each night).

Main menu looks a little squished. Not a big deal.

All from a fresh install all around and no other mods. And see correct TSLRCM with what looks like version 1.8.5 at main menu. 

Manually set res to 2220 x 1080 and locked fps to 60. On a Galaxy S9 Android 8.0 Snapdragon

Same with Vanilla but it would be a nice little fix

Edited by Destroyer5150

Issue #1 is that the mobile settings are overridden so you cannot enable/disable autorun

* If you enabled before installing it is stuck "on" or you cannot enable if installing fresh

Issue #2 is any prompt for "OK" such as journal entries and items added is a blank black bar

Issue #3 is that most tool tips are replaced with keyboard/mouse tooltips

immediately after installing the mod

Yes

iOS Mobile

Game version is current version from the iOS App Store

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Both

None

1. Anytime you go to Settings

2. Any "Ok" prompts such as journal entry added or items added/removed from inventory

3. Anytime a tooltip in the prologue appears

Yes

Yes

Yes

iOS

Journal.jpg

gameplaymod.jpg

gameplayvanilla.jpg

itemlost.jpg

22 minutes ago, kapnbanjo said:

Issue #1 is that the mobile settings are overridden so you cannot enable/disable autorun

* If you enabled before installing it is stuck "on" or you cannot enable if installing fresh

Yes you can, but it's now called "Mouse Look"

It's because the whole dialog.tlk is replaced I'd guess

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1Leonard said:

Yes you can, but it's now called "Mouse Look"

It's because the whole dialog.tlk is replaced I'd guess

Tested and confirmed, it does appear to enable/disable autorun successfully despite appearances.

I should have thought to test that but didn't even think to try lol.

Thank you, that was definitely the biggest issue, I can't imagine playing on mobile without autorun for the long walking areas.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

On Dantooine at the last battle of Khoonda.

No, the version just prior to the latest; but this is a known issue.

iOS on an iPad Pro from 2018.

No update as of this writing.

Fresh install after game installed on iOS.

6) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

No other mods.

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

I am writing this on behalf of my friend, as so far I have encountered no bugs and have loved my time with this classic, so I’m overjoyed at the prospect of finally enjoying this game in its original vision through MTSLRCM.

As to the problem, my friend cannot get past the last battle on Dantooine as you defend Khoonda. The screen will turn black with sound but no visuals after loading to the interior of the building after the PC has killed so many mercenaries. This was a common issue on PC and Xbox on the original game, but none of those fixes help the iOS version. What is recommended?

No.

Yes. Same results.

No, and would like to avoid as my friend is over 10 hours of play at this time.

iOS.

• The very start of the game after a clean 1st-time installation.

• Yes

• Mobile from Google Play Store

• Yes

• Fresh install

• None

• During (if I try to skip) or right after the first cutscene (after the prologue) of the Ebon Hawk floating to Peragus, the game hard crashes.

• Yes, same results

• I didn't have any saves to begin with.

• Yes, same results

• Samsung Galaxy Fold (2019) - Android version 11, One UI version 3.1