Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

2020 Life Day Celebrations

Seasons Greetings!  Hope you all have a Happy Life Day, or whatever holiday you do (or do not) celebrate!

These are the main characters that I've "dressed up" in appropriate Life Day color schemes in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold which has Life Day decorations year round. (Well with the exception of the Trooper who's on her ship.)

Smuggler

UIHbrBb.png

Sith Inquisitor

XbzSBL5.png

Republic Trooper

jS4bVe2.png

Jedi Consular

CahmXBy.png

If you play SWTOR, will you be participating in the Life Day festivities this year?

• Light Side Points 1

I was thinking of putting together a picture of all of my characters in one picture in my stronghold. Luckily, my house has two SWTOR accounts so I can merge all the different screenshots so it appears all of my legacy characters are all in the same room at the same time. Note this wouldn't be all of my companions but there should be a few involved. 

Should I do this? 

Update: Did it.

8tjdfOm.png

• Light Side Points 1

If you hug 1,500 Wookiees during the Life Day event, you'll get the Legacy Title: Hug Everlasting. I got the Wookie Hugging Champion title last year which is for hugging 1,000 Wookiees but previous years Wookiee hugs do not count towards total. So I had to do it all again.

This stupid video is to celebrate the last few hugs this year. I added the sleigh bells sound effect to drive home the point of how silly this all is.