Sign in to follow this  
Kumisnami

Peragus Minigame

Is there a mod floating around to fix this dumb mini-game for PC? By fix I mean make it so the turret can actually kill something and move at a speed that's faster than snail pace? Just trying to get the achievement is so infuriating on PC. The game also absolutely refuses to recognize controllers so don't tell me to do that, and yes I tried all fixes for it. I am stuck with a keyboard. 

If there's no mod, is there at least an .ini I can edit to increase the dumb speed? 

I use a wireless Xbox controller without any problems, not sure why yours doesn't work. What controller do you have?

Additionally, I almost always kill 100% of the soldiers. I can do it with a controller or keyboard, so you just need to practice.

I don't think you'll find a mod to alter the turret behavior as I believe it is hard-coded into the game engine. Meaning, someone would have to rewrite the game.

It really helps to use the WASD keys to look around. That's much faster than using the mouse. Using that I also never had any problems killing most if not all enemies.

• Like 1