Logan23

The Return of.. Revenge of Revan

You're modding KOTOR 2 with Unity

That's impressive and insane

I wonder can you tell me what kind of plugin or asset are you using?

I want to make mods too

On 8/16/2021 at 10:54 AM, DarthValeria said:

You're modding KOTOR 2 with Unity

That's impressive and insane

I wonder can you tell me what kind of plugin or asset are you using?

Why yes, I believe the tool Logan uses is the Kotor Level Editor or KLE for short.

This tool allows Logan to place NPCs and placeables inside of a module within a week instead of a month as it was manually typing in coordinates back in the day. At this current stage, Logan has just about filled each and every module which will be part of the Episode 1 release with placeables AND NPCs and the current bucket list of "things to do" consists of mostly dialogues, scripts and side quests (This might sound bad to a non-modder, but this Unity tool has made development SO much better!).

Your questions regarding the Kotor Level Editor might be better answered in the Official KLE release thread down below:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone!

Update:

We are getting closer to an internal Beta of RoR Episode 1 .

Here are some images for you...

update 95.PNG

update 96.PNG

update 93.PNG

update 90.PNG

MORE TO COME...

update 91.PNG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, N-DReW25 said:

Why yes, I believe the tool Logan uses is the Kotor Level Editor or KLE for short.

This tool allows Logan to place NPCs and placeables inside of a module within a week instead of a month as it was manually typing in coordinates back in the day. At this current stage, Logan has just about filled each and every module which will be part of the Episode 1 release with placeables AND NPCs and the current bucket list of "things to do" consists of mostly dialogues, scripts and side quests (This might sound bad to a non-modder, but this Unity tool has made development SO much better!).

Your questions regarding the Kotor Level Editor might be better answered in the Official KLE release thread down below:

I dont visit this site so oftenly

Thank you very much ^_^ Can't wait to use this in Unity ^_^ 

On 3/12/2022 at 6:55 PM, Reetro said:

This mod still being worked on? How goes development?

Its still being worked on. A little slow right now but it should pick up more in the spring. 😃

• Like 9

Not trying to be rude but how goes the mod I waited along time for this I really hope this is worth the wait 🙏 💗 

• Dark Side Points 1

My dude, you can't even imagine how happy it makes me to see this mod still alive after so many years.

• Like 2

Wow I can't believe you are back. I remember watching the development of the mod like a hawk back when I was a child.

Is it ok if I ask some questions?

Edited by Nm6k

Since nobody said no I'm just going to ask my questions 

What will episode 1 contain? 

Has there been any big changes or cuts from your initial plan? 

If I remember a while back you said there will be romance option who are they if they are still a thing?

On 7/2/2022 at 4:28 PM, Nm6k said:

Since nobody said no I'm just going to ask my questions 

What will episode 1 contain? 

Has there been any big changes or cuts from your initial plan? 

If I remember a while back you said there will be romance option who are they if they are still a thing?

Epsiode 1 contains two planets, Corellia and Nar shaddaa.

The biggest changes would be changing the pacing of the main quest a few times which can be time consuming.

Romance is planned to be in the mod but dont expect to romance like in mass effect games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Logan23 said:

Romance is planned to be in the mod but dont expect to romance like in mass effect games.

But probably no romance to speak of in the first Chapter to be released, right?

• Light Side Points 1

1 hour ago, Sith Holocron said:

But probably no romance to speak of in the first Chapter to be released, right?

Thats right,... that would be a very fast romance ... especially since you need time to get to know each other.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Logan23 said:

Thats right,... that would be a very fast romance ... especially since you need time to get to know each other.

Just wanted to make it clear to the person asking the questions that a romance shouldn't be expected in the first chapter. I figured @Nm6kwould want to know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dude im so happy that you are back and well , happy for you too , i remember that you posted that you had some mental health issues back then and im glad to see that you are well and kicking . 
so excited to see your work 

I never played the Revenge of Revan when it first came out. But honestly, this looks genuinely cool. Never knew this mod was off and on for a while, always thought it was dead lol. Good luck on the progress, can't wait to play it when it comes out. 

Definitely a lot of dedication to this mod. 🙂

Glad to see this was revived. I remembered waiting for years to see this mod come out.

@Logan23Do you plan on implementing much of the original game mechanics you mentioned years ago or will this now be changed?

So excited for this, I remember being somewhat disappointed with SWTOR, I ran into your demo and it just had the quality, feel and experience I was looking for in a kotor sequel. Then I grew up and just sort of forgot all about it, then I was playing koror 2 out of boredom years later and started remembering about some sequel demo mod I loved, found it and saw it was back in development. Got super excited! Is there any way I could support you with your development? Like a donation page or link? I would really love to see this completed. 

Edited by TheWidget

I'm glad this project is still alive. I came across revenge of revan looking for any shred of hope of a kotor 3 a real long time ago. From time to time I check on progress and news. I hope you're doing well Logan and I can't wait for a full release. God speed my friend and I hope you and the team keep up the good work 

• Like 1

hello. First time posting on this forum. Was wondering if Mr. Logan would give an update on the project, revenge of revan. Was hoping for an expansive and content rich full mod like brotherhood of shadow. Don't know why it took so long. Just recently finished kotor 2 again and considering playing swtor again.