Salk

[KotOR] LordDeathRay's KOTOR Improvement Mod 1.0

Hello!

I used to have this modification stored in my hard drive but it must have gone lost somehow and now I have a hard time finding it. 

Can someone help me with that?

Thanks!

Hello LDR!

I wasn't aware about you being a member here! Great to see you again.

I tried sending you an email just yesterday but your old Gmail address wasn't valid any longer.

I received your PM and I am grateful about that but may I suggest you upload LKIM 1.0 here on Deadlystream as well for other users to find?

Cheers! :cheers:

Good to see you too buddy!

I've really thought about it, but honestly I still feel the mod was pretty amateurish and I'd rather upload the updated version once I have the time to get around to finishing it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SetJudgment said:

Has the updated version been uploaded yet? I've looked everywhere and can't find this great mod anywhere.

Reread LDR's last response:

I've really thought about it, but honestly I still feel the mod was pretty amateurish and I'd rather upload the updated version once I have the time to get around to finishing it.

Since LDR hasn't yet announced he's finished the updated Kotor 1 Improvement mod, we know that he hasn't uploaded it.

I know he's recently finished another mod he's been working on... so I'm not sure if finishing and releasing another so soon is on his agenda, perhaps @LDR can chip in here?

Hey!

The next mod I plan on having released is the Battle of Dxun. I'm not sure when I get around to LKIM 2.0, to be quite honest. I've recently started full-time employment in addition to my part-time gig and grad school, so unfortunately I do not have a timeline for you other that I plan on finishing it eventually at some point lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1