Sign in to follow this  

Default single lightsaber hilts replacement. Darthparametrics RotJ hanger v2 would look good. Anybody else got some cool hilts for me to try?

No tsl patcher just copy paste into override. Made for both k1 and k2. Thank you modders really hoping for this one 🙏 

23 hours ago, LilyzJedi321 said:

Edited by Guest

Very nice👍 General Grievous would be jealous. I need the purple Kanan Jarrus hilt, yellow Mara Jade hilt, and Aotc blue hilt. Provided it's for k1 and no tsl patcher. Otherwise I thank you for the response and wish all the best oaks 🙏 you can just drop files here?

Sorry to necro this thread, but where did you find all of these mods? Some look familiar and others don't... are they all separate??

17 hours ago, FantasyVader said:

Sorry to necro this thread, but where did you find all of these mods? Some look familiar and others don't... are they all separate??

I got they all from various sources. Some I converted from jedi academy mods.

Is the lightsaber from column 2, row 7 for K1 or TSL? Same question for the one in column 3 row 5. 

On 8/1/2021 at 2:31 PM, JDub96 said:

Is the lightsaber from column 2, row 7 for K1 or TSL? Same question for the one in column 3 row 5. 

Both I use in TSL.