solcelestial

Mira is a man

ok i will see if this helps

so i found what texture the republic officer is using but i think it is an issue in appearance.2da but i don't know the name of the model that is creating the override for mira's armor.

So i went into the uti and found a disguise error in the file

So its a problem with TSLRCM I removed all of mu mods and just fresh installed TSLRCM and her armor was still the republic officer.

1 hour ago, solcelestial said:

ok i will see if this helps

so i found what texture the republic officer is using but i think it is an issue in appearance.2da but i don't know the name of the model that is creating the override for mira's armor.

So i went into the uti and found a disguise error in the file

So its a problem with TSLRCM I removed all of mu mods and just fresh installed TSLRCM and her armor was still the republic officer.

What Sith Holocron meant was that you needed to create your post in accordance to the structure in the thread SH provided.

So you would essentially answer the questions and by answering these questions you give us enough information to properly determine your problem and how to fix it.

Spoiler

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

Example Answer: Mira's apartment

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Answer

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Answer

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

Answer

5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

Answer

6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

Answer

7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Answer

😎 Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Answer

9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Answer

10) Have you tried using a different save game?

Answer

11) Have you tried starting a new game?

Answer

12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Answer

13) What language is your game set for?

Answer

14) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer?

Answer

So far you have failed to list out the mods you've installed, someone like me can tell this is 100% a mod conflict with TSLRCM but without a proper list of mods and with no knowledge of what your disguise item is meant to be no one can properly fix your problem.

My guess is that it is Movie Mandalorians? Even though I can guess that you still need to list out *all* of your mods so someone may help you.

• Thanks 1

I removed all of my mods and only installed a fresh TSLRCM and the problem was still there with my initial post i was just wondering if anyone knew what this models name was so i could find the conflict.

Edited by solcelestial

Depending on how you removed the mods, there might still be some leftovers that could cause this. I would recommend doing a complete reinstallation of the game and then starting over from scratch while also loading a savegame where you do not have the armor in question yet. Otherwise the issue could also be stored in your savegame by now which is why you're still seeing it.

But as the others said, without knowing which mods you have installed, we won't be able to guess which ones are conflicting with this result.

This won't solve your current problem but can be useful for anyone and further Playthroughs for identify, by oneself, conflictive MODs if you're using several of them (although identify them doesn't mean correct the problem).

In my last Playthrough I got used to make different backups of the whole Override folder (even the Modules folder) with a list of installed MODs at that time, before install new and see that they work. I don't mean make a backup for each MOD but after install a couple.

If you find a problem you can restore previous Override folder backup(s) until the problem disappears (warping if needed for check) reinstalling later MODs of that backup one by one, using Saves previous to the first installation of these MODs (for what @Kexikus says) and check (warping if needed again) which is conflicting.

It worth the time (and the space in the HD) wasted.