I recently started another play-through of KotOR 2 and I've encountered a crashing error I've not seen before. Would anyone mind assisting me?

After selecting "Load Game" on the main menu screen, my game crashes to desktop every time. I only see the Load Save Menu for a brief second before the crash. I have roughly 12 hours logged on this most recent play through. I was able to load saves just fine before this. I've had some strange graphical errors before this point but only on the Load Save Menu. The edges of save slots, "okay", and "cancel" get turned into small squares of what looks like static. The same thing happens to the backdrop but on a larger scale. I'm not sure it's relevant to the crash problem but it's the only thing different I noticed since I started playing the game again.

I own the retail disk version of the game. I've tried running the game in windowed mode, running the game in Winodws XP (Service Pack 2) Compatibility Mode, turning off anti-aliasing, adding DisableVertexBufferObjects=1 to my kotor2.ini, and moving my game directory out of ProgramFiles(x86). Nothing's worked so far.

*EDIT*

ISSUE WAS RESOLVED

Guide to fix is here:

Edited by Spud
Resolved Issue, Post No Longer Needed