Sign in to follow this  
feeling

MOD:Delayed Nar Shaddaa Main Quest

Delayed Nar Shaddaa Main Quest

Delayed Nar Shaddaa Main Quest

Delays the main quest on Nar Shaddaa, giving you the freedom to complete other quests you might want to do first.
Talk to Kaalah-Nah in the Entertainment Promenade about your standing with the Exchange when you're ready.
To prevent softlocks Kaalah-Nah's fee was lowered, there's an option to change it back.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Possible questions you might have

Q: Is this mod safe to install mid-playthrough?
A: It's generally not recommended. As far as I know it is, I tested it and the mod works, and I completed the game on that save without issues. Make sure that on your savefile the message from Visquis has not happened, and you also have not paid Kaalah-Nah 2000 credits to make the exchange like or hate you.

Q: I already triggered the cutscene with the message from Visquis, does this let me return to the ship and delay the quest that way?
A: No. Use a save where the cutscene hasn't happened yet, and where you haven't paid Kaalah before.

Q: I haven't triggered Visquis' message yet, but I already paid Kaalah-Nah. I don't have a save before doing that. Should I install the mod now?
A: Short answer: No.
If you're desperate: You can install the mod, the quest will never trigger until you use the savegame editor. Go to Globals>Numerics and change 300_NAR_Exchange_Gap to 51 or higher for it to trigger. I THINK there should be no major issues doing this but doing this is not recommended or supported.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/13/2020
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

• Like 1