Sign in to follow this  
Red Hessian

[Request] A few head retextures

Hey guys, can someone make, or maybe if the have some already lying around, retextures of a few PC or NPC heads in a style that they look a bit older (gray hair, wrinkles, baggy eyes, etc.)? Something like Effix has done with PMHB10 and PMHC04 in his Player Head Reskins mod.

Ideally, I'll need 2 black male heads and 1 caucasian male head.

Cheers!   

Not saying I'll do it just yet, but which ones would you like retextured?

On 9/9/2020 at 8:01 PM, Effix said:

Not saying I'll do it just yet, but which ones would you like retextured?

Well I took some time to look around a bit and found the heads I'd like retextured, if you're up to it:
- Peragus Administration Officer
- PMHB07
- Corrun Falt

Hey Red,

Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten your request, but I'm not sure when I'll be finished. I'm mixing it up with spending time on other requests.
I've done the PAO.

Hugs, FX

• Haha 1

Alright, this is what I came up with:

YG3sX6z.jpg

The first 3 screenshots are from the Model Viewer, I'm sure they will look better in game but it's a bit too much work to set that up just for screenshots.
There's some unfortunate texture stretching going on on Corrun Falt's head, I guess it's a bit of a crude model.

Cheerio

TSL_Heads_for_Red_Hessian.zip

• Like 1

You're welcome!

p.s. I'm obviously interested in hearing from you about what you're using them for, for a mod or for a personal project.

It's just for a personal project. I plan to use the AdminOff and Corrun Falt retex as replacements for Nurik Sandral and Ahlan Matale, for which I couldn't find unique heads that would suit them for a long long time. I've been using the heads from SpaceAlex's K1 Enhancement Pack, but they didn't quite fit the bill.

PMHB07 I planned to use for Gandroff on Tatooine, but after seeing the retex, I think I'll use it for a more important NPC, it's just too good to waste on ol' Gandroff 😁 Maybe admiral Cede from TSL.

• Like 1