Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.5

I would assume that is an engine limitation. Atton is the player character in that scene.

I was talking about Mira - but somehow quitting and reloading the same scene fixed that.

The eyes thing refers to what she does to you half-way during her siege on the Hawk (you know, broken in vanilla, fixed in TSLRCM). That's not a bug.

*All Jedi Members can train this.

*Not sure what you're talking about, but the music lingering upon loading a savegame IS fixed by TSLRCM.

*Fairly sure they did last I played.

*Again, nothing on our end. You really might want to check your installation.

*This is correct. I've already fixed it incase TSLRCM ever gets updated, but that's fairly unlikely.

*No, it's not, but see my points above about your installation getting screwed over (not our fault)

*Nope.

*Nothing wrong here AFAIR.

*Reboot the game

*Reboot the game

Why is it unlikely that TSLRCM will ever get update?

Also, a couple more things.

- Telos cantina: seated customer with horns speaks with human voice about "Czerka's mercenaries"

- Dxun: mandalorian found immediately outside Mandalore's building has no VA

- Iziz westerm square: beast rider thugs and normal thugs have no VA*

possibly I blame that stupid spaceport visa mod.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

Every time I try to revisit Dantooine 
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam, US
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh
8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Easy influence http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=495220461&searchtext= , TSLRCM, and Skip peragus http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=489492598&searchtext= 

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

I have finished Nar shadaa, Dantooine, and Onderon in that order and then went back to Nar Shadaa to get talk to mandalorians and then Dantooine, upon revisiting Dantooine I get a black screen with no music and I can move my mouse. 
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes I have tried uninstalling all of my mods and going to Dantooine. 
11) Have you tried using a different save game?

I have tried an umodded version and did not have an issue going to Dantooine 
12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Mac OS sierra 

Hey there, reporting of a loading failure that prevent me to continue playing the game.

When entering the Telos Polar Academy

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4 CDs original, French Version

Yup

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh Install

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

None, no Droid planet install either

First play-through with TSLRCM ever.

The game simply won't load anything after I attempt to go in the Telos Polar Academy - after shooting the 3 HK-50's ambushing my team.

I get the cut-scene with unconscious Bao-Dur getting surrounded by the Echani sisters, and then the Saving and Loading screen for the next area simply crashed and was not responsive .

Tried to reboot the game with Alt+F4, tried to reload my save just before entering the Academy, get the Bao-Dur cut-scene again, then return to Main screen, no mouse action possible, only Alt+F4 to quit. Tried to reboot my computer, relaunch the game, same issue. Tried to go a previous save before reaching the Polar region, same issue.

At this point the game is stuck. Help?

No

Yes, same issue

No

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win7 64 bits Pro

• Like 1

Reporting a rather early crash.

After the initial Peragus cut-scene (the one where the Ebon Hawk drifts in the asteroid field.)

Yes.

The GOG version.

Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
A fresh installation.

None, running vanilla otherwise.

Once I start a new game, the initial cut-scene plays (even though only in a windowed mode and 840x480 resolution) fine otherwise. Issues arrive directly after the cut-scene ends. The game turns black, there is no audio or anything, just the standard Windows loading cursor. Windows reports a crash soon afterwards.

No, not yet. Gonna do that from ModDB.

Wish I could. Did it once but it didn't seem to fix the issue.

That's practically the only thing I can do, so yes.

Windows 7 Professional, 32bit Service Pack 1. 

Hablmet: Have you tried running compatibility settings for the game? I find that running troubleshoot compatibility always resolves that issue for me.

Regarding my issue, I tried to do use my save on a fresh install on another computer, it didn't work either.
Can a save file be corrupted to the point of crashing any game installation?
I'd love to be able to keep playing. I'm 17 hours in. It would suck to start another play-through without the assurance that it won't crash the game at the same spot again. Any help and advice would be appreciated guys.

• Like 1

Regarding my issue, I tried to do use my save on a fresh install on another computer, it didn't work either.

Can a save file be corrupted to the point of crashing any game installation?

I'd love to be able to keep playing. I'm 17hours in. It would suck to start another playthrough without the assurance that it won't crash the game at the same spot again. Any help and advice would be appreciated guys.

A savegame can be corrupted like this, yes, but I don't think that's the case here as your game crashes when you load a new area that shouldn't be in the savegame yet. I have no idea what else could be causing it though.

Could you upload your savegame? Then I could try and see if it crashes for me too, which would suggest that it actually is the savegame that's causing all this. Or you could download one of the savegame collections from the download section and see if those crash as well when you go to the academy. That'd serve the same purpose.

Hablmet: Have you tried running compatibility settings for the game? I find that running troubleshoot compatibility always resolves that issue for me.

Tried with compability, it crashes outright. Even without the mod installed.

Could you upload your savegame? Then I could try and see if it crashes for me too, which would suggest that it actually is the savegame that's causing all this. Or you could download one of the savegame collections from the download section and see if those crash as well when you go to the academy. That'd serve the same purpose.

Hey man, I appreciate the assistance! FYI, I tried to load a previous save and the game crashedagain when entering & loading the Polar Academy.

Will try to get a save from the download section here and see if it crashes.

In the meantime, appreciate the help, and here is my problematic savegame:

PS added it per your comment instructions.

000003 - Game2.rar

• Like 1

Hey man, I appreciate the assistance! FYI, I tried to load a previous save and the game crashedagain when entering & loading the Polar Academy.

Will try to get a save from the download section here and see if it crashes.

In the meantime, appreciate the help, and here is my problematic savegame .

I can't access the file like this. You need to add it to the post as well. That's the "Add to post" button on the right of the attached file after uploading it.

I modified my post. Thanks for your instructions.

Thanks. I just checked and the savegame works fine for me. I can enter the academy without issues.

So it has to be some issue with your TSLRCM installation. I'd suggest a full reinstallation of the game and TSLRCM, making sure that you follow the installation instructions to the letter. Also, I think your game is in French (or at least not English), right? Make sure you also use TSLRCM in that same language.

Thanks. I just checked and the savegame works fine for me. I can enter the academy without issues.

So it has to be some issue with your TSLRCM installation. I'd suggest a full reinstallation of the game and TSLRCM, making sure that you follow the installation instructions to the letter. Also, I think your game is in French (or at least not English), right? Make sure you also use TSLRCM in that same language.

Woah. Thanks man, thanks for taking the time to test my savegame on your end, very very much appreciated.

I will definitely do a clean uninstall and new clean install of TSL and TSLRCM vanilla.

I did install TSLRCM in French Language tho.

I tweaked the .ini file for graphics options and the dialog file due to known typos and text formatting issues in French language. This shouldn't have impacted the installation, but who knows?

I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for your assistance, I really appreciate it.

Problem is a crash when viewing T3M4's recording of Revan and Canderous

1. When did the problem begin to occur

When viewing holorecord. CTD

2. Is the latest version of the mod installed?

Yes

3. What version of the game do you have?

Steam Version

4. Did you apply updates as your region required?

Yes

5. Did you do a fresh installation of TSLRCM?

Yes.

6. What mods do you have installed?

Movie Mandalorians.

7.Have you tried redownloading the mod?

Yes

8. Have you tried a different save?

Yes

9. Have you tried a new game?

No

10. What is your operating system?

Windows 10 64 Bit.

So be doing a clean reinstall the saves are now working perfectly.

Thank you Kexikus for your help and assistance! :)

• Like 2

Hey, pretty sure it's not a bug but something to do with foreign language... Some of the armors brought back by the mod have no descriptions or name. I can only see their stats. They work perfectly fine. Note this is an issue with some other mods changing armors or weapons (Peragus mining gear from Kainzorous for instance).

​From the first time I installed TSLRCM (probably 1.8.3 ?)

​Yes.

4CD version, french language.

​Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Clean install everytime.

I can provide a list if needed but it affects my game even if TSLRM is the only mod installed. As I stated, it is probably due to the language.

If it can help, you must know that some part of the game (mostly NPC names) are in english : for instance Telosian instead of Télosien in french, etc... Not a big deal.

No.

​Yes. Same issue.

​Yes, same issue.

Windows 10.

•  

Every time I try to revisit Dantooine 

Yes

Steam, US

Yes

Fresh

Easy influence http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=495220461&searchtext= , TSLRCM, and Skip peragus http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=489492598&searchtext= 

I have finished Nar shadaa, Dantooine, and Onderon in that order and then went back to Nar Shadaa to get talk to mandalorians and then Dantooine, upon revisiting Dantooine I get a black screen with no music and I can move my mouse. 

Yes I have tried uninstalling all of my mods and going to Dantooine. 

I have tried an umodded version and did not have an issue going to Dantooine 

No

Mac OS high sierra 

I have tried looking for the gameinprogress folder to remove since that is what I did last time but I could not even find it again 

I can't leave the hidden academy on Telos. Here is what happens:
I enter the Ebon Hawk (after getting asked if there is nothing left to). The Ebon Hawk starts, the cut-scene with Atris starts were it is revelaed that the Hanmaiden got on the Ebon Hawk to spy on me. Then it cuts to the ship where the Handmaiden enters etc. AFTER all that it makes a weired cut and I somehow right in the conversation with Atton and Kreia that you have while escaping the Peragus Mining Facility (all the way until you deceide to destroy it f.e.). Than another conversation starts, the one between T3 and Bao-Dur. After I click through all that I get stuck on the Ebon Hawk in space and can't use the Nav computer or anything.

I have read about similiar problems in leaving Telos but never encounter that one. Would be awesome if somebody could help. Following are the requested informations:

Already pointed that out above.

Yes, I did. 1.8.5

Steam, english language and of course with the english mod.

I have the game set on auto-update. So yes.

It is my only Steam KotoR installation. Actually I already played the game with that mod but with a female charakter and had no problems, but of course as a female I never gained the Handmaiden as companion.

😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
None. I only have the TSLRCM installed.

Already covered in the above description.

No.

Yes.

No, like I said that is my second play-through with the steam version of that game and the mod. The first time with no problem, playing a female charakter and not getting the Handmaiden as companion.

Windows 10 64-bit. My 1st playthrough of the steam version though was on a Win 7 64-bit. The actual truble occured while still using that Win version. I than installed Win 10 and the game and used my old save game but still had the same problem I described above.

Edited by umondy

Nar shadaa, visquis lair (305nar), loading screen after the cutscene where viquis is seen standing in the arena

title screen shows version 1.8.5

GoG

not sure, GoG is set to auto-update and game was installed in the last month

fresh installation, never used TSLRMC before

😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

none

crash to desktop at loading screen immediately after the cutscene where mira says "great, I have to get out of here before visquis executes me" and the player character has a vision of visquis standing in the arena.  crash to desktop occurs at roughly 95% loading. digging into the file with KSE shows Bao Dur having 48 force points out of a possible 0 but changing this value does not prevent the loading crash.  I am attaching my save file to this post

no, wll redownload after this post

no, did not know when i would need to start save scumming, last save is from 12 hours earlier

no as I have invested 24 hours into this game and completed the other planets

windows 8.1

000007 - Game6.rar

This is literally a minor thing that has me raising my eyebrow, but I thought I'd share nonetheless.

During the initial phase of Red Eclipse boarding the ship, we get a long shot of the camera going all the way from the loading ramp to the cockpit, only for the relevant bit with Kreia incapacitating Handmaiden to play out once it settles into place. My question, why the long and really, REALLY choppy fly cam sequence through the ship is even there? It doesn't show the slavers moving in, nor does it add to the suspense. The cutscene might as well just start in the cockpit and play out as normal. Also unsure why Sion's theme was chosen as a backdrop for the scene as well.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn
6 hours ago, Kainzorus Prime said:

This is literally a minor thing that has me raising my eyebrow, but I thought I'd share nonetheless.

During the initial phase of Red Eclipse boarding the ship, we get a long shot of the camera going all the way from the loading ramp to the cockpit, only for the relevant bit with Kreia incapacitating Handmaiden to play out once it settles into place. My question, why the long and really, REALLY choppy fly cam sequence through the ship is even there? It doesn't show the slavers moving in, nor does it add to the suspense. The cutscene might as well just start in the cockpit and play out as normal. Also unsure why Sion's theme was chosen as a backdrop for the scene as well.

This.

One of the less polished scenes in the mod.

It's in the gameplay devs' notes. The point is to show the Ebon Hawk empty.

It's smoother in TSLRP since they could use AniCam but since those guys rather died rather than allow any of us to use their content as base...

• Like 1