Stuntman Fik

[TSL] Mod that replaces Jolee's Robe with actual Jolee's robe

In case you didn't know, you can gain Jolee's Robe in TSL through random drop or buying it. (Only with TSLRCM or so I heard). However, the Robe (like Malak armor) looks nothing like it and looks like every other robes. Is there any mod that only replace only that one specific robe to looks like (or at least bears resemblance to) KOTOR Jolee's Robe, preferably a mod that only replaces that robe. There is Force Fashion but I don't like how the other Robes looks (and I couldn't figure out to just replace that one Robe rather than all of them). Also, maybe it's good to know that also use 90SK & VarsityPuppet's Cloaked KotOR Tunics for TSL (cuz I like KOTOR I's robes design better). I would've done it myself, had I the knowledge to do it but since I don't....

I'm really sorry if this request a tad bit ridiculous

Edited by Stuntman Fik

There's not a mod that does that specifically, although it wouldn't be hard to make it. There is a mod that adds a lookalike set of his robes, although they are not 100% exact since, at the time the mod was made, porting between K1 and TSL was against the rules. There's also a slightly different set of textures available for it.

Now that porting is allowed, Jolee's original model/texture could be done (but don't hold your breath).

• Light Side Points 1

13 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

There's not a mod that does that specifically, although it wouldn't be hard to make it. There is a mod that adds a lookalike set of his robes, although they are not 100% exact since, at the time the mod was made, porting between K1 and TSL was against the rules. There's also a slightly different set of textures available for it. 

Ha! Exactly what I've been looking for! It's not perfect but with the porting restriction and whatnot, it's more than sufficient. Thank you so much for your mod. 

17 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

Now that porting is allowed, Jolee's original model/texture could be done (but don't hold your breath).

:o