Sign in to follow this  
RedFX99

[Request] Black Mira Reskin

Hey all,

I'm just making this topic to ask if a modder or texturer could make a reskin that makes Mira a black woman? I've been trying to do it myself but I've had issues not being able to edit TGA files or use Exe files on a Mac.

This is my first time posting on here so excuse me if anything's out of place.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Edit: Would this interest you? Her skin is actually darker than the black player characters, but her head model doesn't really make you think of a black woman. Perhaps swapping her head would be a better approach. I do like this look better than vanilla Mira.

VOc9nbE.jpg

• Thanks 1

Interested for sure, it looks great, thanks Effix! I like it a lot more than the vanilla Mira. Apologies but I'm not too familiar with how the community works, is it alright if you attach the files?

Edited by RedFX99
Needed to elaborate.

Yeah, still had to do the portraits. See the attachment below, just put the files in your override folder.

The dark side transitions are quite subtle. I'm unable to properly test them because I don't really have a save with a dark side Mira and changing things with the save editor doesn't work that well. There might be a slight mismatch there between body and head skin tone. Also because there's a head texture for half way to dark and fully dark, but only one dark side body texture.

Effixians_Black_Mira.zip

• Like 1

Big thanks Effix!  it's looking great, I really appreciate it :)

Edited by RedFX99
Something missing
  • Like 1