DarthParametric

MOD:Movie-Style Holograms For Twisted Rancor Trio Puzzle

Movie-Style Holograms For Twisted Rancor Trio Puzzle

This mod replaces the 2D billboard holograms used in the Twisted Rancor Trio puzzle in the Taris Lower City Apartments with full 3D holograms, coloured blue like in the movies (and TSL). Also fixes some missing sound effects that were intended to play when activating each hologram.

You may also be interested in my Movie-Style Rakatan Holograms and Movie-Style Holograms for Endgame Cutscenes mods.

Changes:

• Replaces Bith 2D sprite with four separate animated 3D Bith models, each with a different instrument
  • Replaces singer 2D sprite with animated 3D model (two different anims) with semi-custom texture to look like the original
  • Adds emitter VFX
  • Only switch emitter light on when activated instead of always on
  • Repairs broken activation sound effects

Known Issues:

• Because meshes do not self-occlude, there are some artefacts when viewing from certain angles.
  • Requires a save before entering the Taris Lower City Apartments (East) for the first time due to GIT changes.

Acknowledgements:

• Thanks to @bead-v for KOTORMax and MDLEdit
  • Thanks to @ndix UR for TGA2TPC
  • Thanks to @CarthOnasty for the original idea, which I shamelessly stole (I did wait 2 years though)

• Like 2