Sign in to follow this  
Citadel97501

Issues with Peragus HK-50?

Hello all, I have been having major issues today.  I can't complete Peragus after installing TSLRCM, and M4-78.  I don't know if its these two mods or if its some other issue but so far I have tried everything under the sun.  But I can't make HK-50 self destruct?  He goes down to sliver and then just keeps fighting forever, I have tried 5 different saves on the same character, and have pushed through and just remade an entirely new character and he still won't DIE!

I was able to get him to start counting once, but then he suddenly stopped and just kept fighting.  PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD give me any bit of useful advice, a mod link to just set him to be a normal fighter anything to get rid of or fix this stupid design element.  

This is completely preventing me from playing the game, as I am utterly tired of not being able to progress.  To be honest, I am getting fucking furious as I have waster 12 hours dealing with peragus...

What version of TSLRCM / M478?
Any other mods installed?
Steam, GoG or 4CD version of the game?

Haven't ever come across this issue myself fortunately.

1.85 as it is the newest one for TSLRCM, and m4-78 1.51 also as the newest version on this site?

A texture overhaul for T3, Repeating blaster attacks restoration, vibrosword and blasters retextures.

Steam

"Repeating blaster attacks restoration" is a K1 mod as far as I can tell, so that is likely to be your issue.
No guarantee / promises though.

Having looked at the files for the mod and using the findrefs utility to search the second game, it seems using that mod you are overwriting "k_ai_master.ncs" which is present in both games.

Removing that might / hopefully solve your issue.

Because it's a mod made for the first game not the second game and it is modifying the master AI script.. considering HK is an NPC & will use the script "k_ai_master.ncs" I am quite confident that will be the issue.

Also in your other post you explicitly only mentioned M478 & TSLRCM, not listing the other mods would have made it impossible for the author of TSLRCM to diagnose your problem, hopefully this solves the issue for you anyway.

59 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

"Repeating blaster attacks restoration" is a K1 mod as far as I can tell, so that is likely to be your issue.
No guarantee / promises though.

Having looked at the files for the mod and using the findrefs utility to search the second game, it seems using that mod you are overwriting "k_ai_master.ncs" which is present in both games.

Removing that might / hopefully solve your issue.

Thank you that did solve the problem :), I really appreciate your help.  

• Like 1

You're very welcome, glad I could solve your problem.
Something worth noting, you should be able to continue to use your previous save if you still have it. ( because it wasn't the level modified only a global script loaded from the override folder )