Sign in to follow this  
90SK

RESOURCE:Modder's Resource - HARIII's Coruscant Level Models

Modder's Resource - HARIII's Coruscant Level Models

Modder's Resource - HARIII's Coruscant Level Models

by HARIII

These models are thematically of Coruscant, there is documentation of what has been done and they are not fully finished into modules, they need walkmesh, uvmapping for the majority, lightmaps, etc.

The model work for 29 levels has been completed.

This includes in depth the Jedi Temple interior and exterior.

This is a developer's resource for modelers and level designers.

If used, credit HARIII; additional modeling by Darth Tyren and Hunters Run, and the textures in the archive were created by 90SK 

• Like 2

Hi,

I had a look at those files today and from what I saw they looked really great. Hopefully someone will use them in the future to make a bigger Coruscant expansion for either game.

However, I was hoping to find the full Jedi temple model shown in the preview image. Unfortunately that one doesn't seem to be included. Is there a way to get this model?

• Like 2

No/I don't know. That was a stock image, a placeholder. I have updated the page to have a picture of the directory, so it's a bit more accurate. 

I didn't have any photos of the models, they are mainly interior.

There is extensive model work done on the interior of the temple, a model of the entire temple is something you can probably find online. 

There is a model of the outside entrance of the temple, the steps. No model of the whole temple though. 

• Like 1