Sign in to follow this  
Salk

[KotOR] Vorn Daasraad

Hello!

I was wondering if other players has somewhat cringed at the discovery (as part of the GenoHaradan's set of missions) that Vorn Daasraad had slain a mighty Krayt Dragon. This happens if the player rigs Vorn's droid to hunt its owner down.

According to me, Bioware should have used a less mighty beast in this case.

Do you agree with their choice or does it leave a bitter taste in your mouths as well?

I don't have a problem with it. Gamorreans are supposed to be formidable fighters, and it can be assumed that a leader of the GenoHaradan would be one of the stronger ones.

Besides, maybe he used mines like we did. :D

• Like 1

There's always an exception to the rule for any group of people. Perhaps Vorn was one of the few smart Gamorreans. 

Have you read the middle of the pack X Wing Novels like Wraith Squadron, Iron FIst and Solo Command?  In those books, there was an intelligent Gamorrean pilot named Voort SaBinring aka Piggy. He was highly skilled in mathemathics and navigation in addition to being a pilot.  In the book X-Wing-Mercy Kill, he retires to become a mathematics professor. 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Voort_saBinring

Sorry for the late reply, @Mellowtron11.

I hadn't noticed it until today. Yes, I don't doubt a Gamorrean could be highly intelligent and skilled. I wasn't making a racial objection but rather a generic objection to some other hunter killing a Krayt Dragon. If Vorn Daasraad was a human or Twi'lek or Rodian or any other race, I would have objected all the same.

And no, I didn't read much Star Wars novels/materials at all so I take you at your word.

Cheers!