Thor110

MOD:Visibility File Fixes

Visibility File Fixes

It was suggested to me that I release some of the fixes I have made separate from my main project, so here is my first set of fixes for two levels on Nar Shaddaa and two levels on Dantooine.

The preview images show what happens before applying these fixes.

Let me know if you find anywhere else in the game that this occurs and I will look into fixing it.

Thor110

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/29/2020
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Thor110
Note
  • Like 1

What is this fixing? All I see are random screenshots of things. Images that only show the "Before" don't tell us anything.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HK-47 said:

What is this fixing? All I see are random screenshots of things. Images that only show the "Before" don't tell us anything.

For some reason in KOTOR 2 sometimes areas become black and cannot be seen. I believe this mod fixes the respective files and removes the issue.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Sorry I used these screenshots to track down the models missing from the .vis files.

I figured if I showed a photo without the black / missing rooms that I would have the same issue of people not understanding what had been changed, I will upload after shots when I get a chance, I just didn't think it was too difficult to understand what the images were portraying.

11 hours ago, StellarExile said:

For some reason in KOTOR 2 sometimes areas become black and cannot be seen. I believe this mod fixes the respective files and removes the issue.

Correct, this mod fixes this in the areas shown in the screenshots, I haven't come across any more in the game except on Coruscant which required the same fix as the Dantooine Jedi Catacombs.