Sign in to follow this  
Skurrio

[K1] Compatibility for "PB & SS Fix" and "Repeating blaster attacks restoration" (SOLVED)

Hi, I would like to ask if anybody could make a Compatibility-Patch for "Repeating blaster attacks restoration" and the "Power Blast and Sniper Shot Fix" (https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor/mods/1322). Right now the latter adds additional Attacks to PB and SS as long as the Character is under the Influence of Knight Speed or Master Speed but doesn't add the additional Attack from the first Mod.

Thank you in Advance and stay healthy!

Edited by Skurrio

When I tried it, Sniper Shot didn't attack twice when using a Bowcaster. Could the Installorder matter? I installed the Restoration Mod before the fix.

I meant the "Repeating blaster attacks restoration" when I said Restoration Mod and not K1R. Sorry if you misunderstood me.

Oh yes, of course.

My bad. But the answer is still the same. The order shouldn't matter at all because they change two different files.

I don't have Power Blast and Sniper Shot Fix installed at the moment so I cannot test whether it does what it promises but it should apply to bowcasters too.

I will see if I can test it myself today and update you about it.

I found my Mistake: "repeating blaster attacks restoration" only adds an additional Attack to the Heavy Weapons.

Edited by Skurrio

Yeah, now I need to find out how to add an additional Attack to Blaster Rifles. =D

Edit: It was much easier than expected.

Edited by Skurrio