Sign in to follow this  
The Historian

Bombarded Dantooine after Leviathan.

Once You recover the first three star maps on any other world after Dantooine, you will face the Leviathan. Afterwards, you find out you can no longer go to Dantooine because of what happened with the Leviathan. Well, I would like to go back and see the damage that Saul Karath has done. Modders, If there was a way to put the ruined Dantooine maps from Kotor II into  Kotor, then do so. The Story of the Ruined Dantooine is that you arrive back in the ruins of the jedi Conclave in the ebon hawk and discover the damage that Saul Karath has done (keep in mind, the place is not overgrown yet, like in Kotor II, but the place is destroyed. You and your party scout out of the Enclave and scour the plains, trying to find anyone still alive. If you already visited Korriban and you have redeemed Yuthura Ban, you may find her at the courtyard along with any other Jedi survivors. As the canon dictates, Master Vrook did not participate at the Conclave on Katar, so my idea is that, if you are leaned towards the light, you find Vrook back at the Conclave, trying to restore it along any other survivors. You can talk to him, telling him of the revelation that had taken place on the leviathan, and Vrook will tell you that he had feared that it would happen. He was worried that if they took you into the order, Revan would return. You can say that you are Revan, but you are not the dark lord you once were, you are a servant of the light, or state that you are not Revan. Vrook can ask about Bastila's fate, and you tell him what happened, and that you are determend to save her from Malak. As you prepare to leave, vrook will say 'may the force be with you'. However, If you are leaned towards the dark side, Vrook is not even there. (i'm not saying he dead).

I like this idea but we'd need the VO for the dialogues you are suggesting, which we do not have.

So I fear this is quite unpractical.

Cheers!

19 hours ago, Salk said:

I like this idea but we'd need the VO for the dialogues you are suggesting, which we do not have.

So I fear this is quite unpractical.

Cheers!

I dont mind not having the Voiceovers for a start.

I wasn't expecting there to be voice acting, I only wanted to see what you could do.