Sign in to follow this  
mackmitchell94

Please help. Problem with JCs cloaked robes

Hello guys. I've run into a problem with JCs robe mod, basically knight robes and master robes appear invisible and when a PC wears them, they appear in their undergarments. This also causes a problem with Master Vrook, making him appear in commoners clothing. I have no idea what can be causing this bug. Everytime i try reinstalling, the installer always detects 4 errors with N_CaloNord.mdx/mdl and JuhaniBB.mdx/mdl saying it already dectects those files in the override and skips them. I don't know how that could cause this problem though. I looked on the internet and there was a user on reddit who had this same problem with the same mod, unfortunately it seems they never got help with figuring out how to fix it. 

Screenshot (20).png

Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic 1_31_2020 8_03_39 PM.png

20200227021234_1.jpg

As I said before, this is not an effect of Cloaked Jedi Robes alone. It's either caused by another mod you're using or some incompatibility with it and Cloaked Jedi Robes.

What you are describing is what happens when a character is unable to equip an item due to the item type being corrupted in some way. If you have any mods that affect the robe UTI files or baseitems.2da, the problem is probably happening somewhere around there. Cloaked Jedi Robes does not affect either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

As I said before, this is not an effect of Cloaked Jedi Robes alone. It's either caused by another mod you're using or some incompatibility with it and Cloaked Jedi Robes.

What you are describing is what happens when a character is unable to equip an item due to the item type being corrupted in some way. If you have any mods that affect the robe UTI files or baseitems.2da, the problem is probably happening somewhere around there. Cloaked Jedi Robes does not affect either.

Is this mod compatible with your vision enhancement? It's weird because I don't have any mods that affect the Robe UTI files. I'm probably just gonna do a clean reinstall of KOTOR figure out which Mod is causing it. A post on reddit was having this same problem with the mod as well. Thanks JC, I will let you know what I discover with the reinstall.

They are compatible. Both mods were tested fairly thoroughly during development of the last Community Patch update and also by Sniggles when he was updating his mod builds. I'm not aware of any other reported problems.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, JCarter426 said:

They are compatible. Both mods were tested fairly thoroughly during development of the last Community Patch update and also by Sniggles when he was updating his mod builds. I'm not aware of any other reported problems.

I just reinstalled the game completely using less mods and I still have the issue. I’m gonna give you a list of all the mods I’m using: Jcs Fashion Line, Jcs Mandalorioan Armor, Jcs Minor fixes, Jcs vision enhancement, Jcs sound effects for blasters, jolee in unique clothing, juhani appearance overhaul, K1 crystal select, K1 party model fixes (just bastilla), K1 hd stars and nebulas, Korriban OTE, Manaan OTE, Kashyyyk OTE,High quality cockpit skybox, HQ skybox, Carths flight suit and republic uniform, Quanons HK-47, realistic VEs, weapons of the the old republic. That’s all, I’ve played with most of these mods before except for your blaster sound effects, juhani appearance, the Hk 47 mod, your vision enhancement and minor fixes. What mod do you think could be the culprit? Thanks for your help JC, much appreciated