Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Correction Armband

Redhawke's Correction Armband

Author : RedHawke 03/01/05 Version 1.1

============================================================================
This simple armband mod gives you an armband, that can give you Lightside or Darkside points at will, also it will allow you to gain or lose influence with the NPC's currently in your party, this function works outside the Ebon Hawk only.

New in Version 1.1: Added the ability to Increase or Decrease Main PC's Attributes (One or Two points at a time), and Increase or Decrease the Main PC's Skills (One, Two, or Five points at a time). The reason I did this is to ease in Workbench and Item mod testing.

I created this armband, my first by the way, because I grew tired of all the LS or DS hits I had to take in conversations to gain influence with a particular NPC, or to complete cartain quests... basically I wanted to be able to play the Lightside or the Darkside my way... and I didn't want to edit a thousand dialog files to do so, this was the easiest solution. 

You will have to use the giveitem cheat to get it, this is a purely cheating/testing device after all.

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------

Run tslpatcher.

Un-installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Simply delete these files from your override directory, and use backup folder to replace spells.2da.

Giveitem Item Cheat Console Codes:
---------------------------------------------------
rh_correction  - Correction Armband

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

And Darth333 for without her Whereami armband this would have not been possible...

Also a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

Bug Notes:
------------------------------------------------
Bug reports, if any, can be directed to the Holowan Labs, to the appropriate thread for this mod. Most likey a thread titled... "TSL Mod: Correction Armband now up at my site"

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=324

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2020
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    No