Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's TSL Kamino Eugenics Chamber Mod

Redhawke's TSL Kamino Eugenics Chamber Mod

Author : RedHawke 02/07/06 Version 1.0

============================================================================
This KotOR I transplant mod adds a new Kolto Tank placeable to the Ebon Hawk's Cargo Hold that allows you to manipulate your PC on a genetic level, though the costs are very high credit wise, though I reduced them to half what they were in the KotOR I version of this mod because of the lack of a High-Stakes Pazaak mod, the bonuses are well worth it. There are 5 levels of manipulation, each more powerful than the previous, the device even allows you to downgrade a level, if you so desire... but you will get no refunds. ;^)

WARNING: This mod should be used in conjunction with Beancounters's Hardcore Mod and or Achilles Game Balance Mod, or both, as your PC can get quite powerful using this mod. (The Blue Tights, and the Big Red 'S' on your chest, is optional!)

This should be fully compatable with my other Mods, and just about everyone else's as well. Except stoffe -mkb-'s Ebon Hawk Tweak Mod, but you can just overwrite the files from this mod and you won't lose anything from that mod.

This mod uses the Ebon Hawk Tweak created by stoffe -mkb- so as a side effect of this you also get a Medical Lab Bench in the Ebon Hawk's Medbay as well as after leaving Telos in the Compartment where HK-47 is you will find a plastic cylender that has all of HK's parts so you can get him fixed early in the game.

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
UnRar all of the files in the 'For Override' subfolder into your KotOR II: TSL override directory before you enter the Ebon Hawk and leave the Hidden Telos Jedi Academy, and or start a new game. 

And Revel in your newfound power! ;^)

Uninstallation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Simply delete these files from your override directory.

This Mod Does:
----------------------------------------
By using stoffe -mkb-'s Ebon Hawk Tweak Scripts this generates a Kamino Eugenics Chamber Placeable in the Ebon Hawk's Cargo Bay, just like in KotOR I, as a side effect because of stoffe's cool tweaks you also get a Medical Lab Bench in the Ebon Hawk's Medbay as well as after leaving Telos in the Compartment where HK-47 is you will find a plastic cylender that has all of HK's parts so you can get him fixed early in the game.

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

A big thanks also to stoffe -mkb- who created the Ebon Hawk Tweak Mod, by doing so enabled me to add this one onto the Hawk really easily.

Also a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2020
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    No