Sign in to follow this  
Stormie97

MOD:Juhani Appearance Overhaul

Juhani Appearance Overhaul

Description

This mod aims to completely change Juhani's appearance and to bring it close to artist Corbin Hunter's redesign of the character. As a result, her head has been significantly reshaped and slightly retextured. An all-new body model was created and hand-painted from scratch. A new custom lightsaber has been created as well.

As several aspects of Juhani have been changed, this mod has been divided into four editions to accomodate the final user's preferences:
1.    An All-in-one edition which includes all the changes to bring her close to Corbin Hunter's vision of the character.
2.    A head-only edition, which only includes Juhani's revamped head.
3.    A body and lightsaber edition, which includes her new body model and lightsaber.
4.    Finally, a head and lightsaber edition, which includes her new head model and lightsaber.

Please refer to the included images in the 'Editions reference pictures' folder included in the archive to help you determine your preferred edition.

Spoiler

FRONT_SIDE_back.thumb.png.2e88120838ff2b8d367ea9d4babcad9e.png

Installation
1.    Extract the archive's content somewhere on your computer.
2.    Double-click the "Juhani Appearance Overhaul.exe" file.
3.    Choose an edition to install. Refer to the images included in the 'Editions reference pictures' folder to determine which one you prefer.
4.    Click on the "Install Now" button once you're ready. The installer will try to locate your game installation directory. If it can't find it on its own, direct the installer to the correct location.
5.    The installer will proceed to install the mod's files into your Override folder. Once it's finished, you may exit the installer and launch the game.

IMPORTANT
If you choose an edition that includes Juhani's new body model and lightsaber:
Juhani will have her new items only if you are using a save that is prior to the moment she joins your party right before leaving Daantoine. If you are past that point in your playthrough, she won't have her new items. You can get them using KSE or via entering the following commands in the in-game console:
⦁    giveitem j_juhsaber01
⦁    giveitem j­­­_juhbody01

CREDITS
Original design by Corbin Hunter: Artstation link

This mod uses JC’s TSL Supermodel port in order to animate the skirt.

SPECIAL THANKS to
Artist Corbin Hunter for granting me permission to use this concept art
@DarthParametric for his help and advice throughout the development process
@bead-v for the incredible tools MDLEdit and KoTORMax

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/14/2020
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No

• Like 1
  • Dark Side Points 1

21 hours ago, MaverickCouger said:

So I got a huge question for you. Why does this mod say its not compatible with KotOR1? It's a great mod.  

K1R is different from Kotor. Short for Kotor 1 Restored, it changes so many things that some mods can't be played alongside it.

OK. But that is not what I meant to say. I meant to ask is your mod compatible with Kotor 1. because it doesn't say this at all. This is what I was wondering here.

3 hours ago, MaverickCouger said:

ok. But that is not what I meant to say. I meant to ask is your mod compatible with Kotor 1. because it doesn't say this at all. This is what I was wondering hear

Juhani is only in Kotor 1, so yes it has to be compatible.

There are two sections in the Downloads, one for Kotor 1 and one for TSL (Kotor 2). Since this mod is in the Kotor 1 section, it is compatible.

I absolutely love this, it is beautiful and the texture blends in perfectly in with the Basegame as well as looking amazing, great job!

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

Hi, I when installing I get a message saying "the installer is finished but 10 warnings were encountered! The Mod may or may not be properly installed. Please check the progress log for details."

I assume that's a bit of a problem?

Oh wait...Nevermind, disregard the comment. :)

Edited by jordan2209