So after the Jedi Exile defeats Atris, you can either forgive her or leave her at the mercy of the Sith Holocrons. Since she has been humbled by you, do you really think she would willingly take herself into exile? 

If you leave her to the holocrons, there is a short cutscene that shows her asking the holocrons what the purpose of the Echoes in the Force are for. When she gets her answer, she says, "A beacon? For who?" However, I imagine that she might end up going mad from those same holocrons. 

Lol, you make a very valid point..... then again, I haven't had any run-ins with any Sith Holocrons....yet.....

• Haha 3

My main question is... what would the holocrons do to her? Overload her mind and cause her to go mad? Can sith holocrons even do that? I iimagine there's some expanded universe lore that has had a similar situation occur.

28 minutes ago, Mellowtron11 said:

My main question is... what would the holocrons do to her? Overload her mind and cause her to go mad? Can Sith holocrons even do that?

Lid lock her eyes a la A Clockwork Orange and make her watch this video on a month long loop. Not forever. Just one month.  That would do it.

But seriously, I think the point no one can specifically know what they would do or say to her and not knowing that is the scariest part.  When you fill in the blanks, you'll come up with the scariest answer. Not everything should be spoon fed to the audience.  It's the same with what Nihilus says any time he speaks or what the main characters in my linked video say - without subtitles, you as an audience member have to provide the context.  If the rest of the material is worthy of your attention, the effort to fill in the context can be entertaining.  If the rest of the material isn't - well - you're likely watching akin to the SWHS and your effort would be likely wasted.

And capitalize the S in Sith, buddy!  ;)

1 hour ago, Ebony Moon said:

Beware of strange Sith Holocrons....

We're all strange.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You bring a valid point... I never knew what Nihlus was saying when he spoke. I imagine we all came up with ideas of what he was saying. 

Sometimes it is best if you let the audience use their imaginations, just like what happens to the Jedi Exile post Mandalorian War and pre Dark Wars. 

As for that link, would that be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you played it to a person on a loop??? :D Atris would probably think so.

24 minutes ago, Mellowtron11 said:

As for that link, would that be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you played it to a person on a loop??? :D

Yes.

Lid locking in itself for a solid month would be torture. The clip in addition to that is a crime against civility, nature, and the Geneva Convention. 

• Haha 2

Wonder if the writers of the Geneva Convention went back and made an addendum that forced repeated viewings of the Star Wars Holiday Special and Batman and Robin would be classified as torture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2