Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke Sith Robes

Redhawke Sith Robes

uthor : RedHawke 08/08/04

============================================================================
These are some new, Dark Gray and Gray/Black, Dark Jedi and Sith Master Robes.

The Sith Master robes have Sith Rank Insignia on shoulders as well as medals (Fruit Salad) on chest, and are as close to the Sith Uniforms I can get using a robe.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Unzip all of the files in the .zip, except this readme into your KOTOR override directory and start a new game. And Enjoy! ;^)

If you are prompted to overwrite metalbox069.utp it is ok as this one is identical to the one in my Revan the White/Star Forge Booster Pack, and my colorful Jedi Robes Pack.

Uninstallation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Simply delete these files from your override directory.

This Jedi Master Robe Package Contains:
----------------------------------------

Dark Jedi Master Robes (Dark Gray) [Defense Bonus: 5, +2 to Strength, +2 to Wisdom]
Dark Jedi Master Robes (Gray/Black) [Defense Bonus: 5, +2 to Strength, +2 to Wisdom]

Sith Master Uniform Robes (Dark Gray) [Defense Bonus: 5, +4 to Strength, +4 to Wisdom]
Sith Master Uniform Robes (Gray/Black) [Defense Bonus: 5, +4 to Strength, +4 to Wisdom]

The Sith Master Robes are the same as the other two robes except they have the chest Sith Medals, and Sith Rank insignia on the shoulder patches, I used these because the sith uniform was not available in the game for the PC to wear, you fit in better at the academy.

You get them on Korriban a metal box spawns a little distance away when you talk to the docking bay mechanic for the first time. It also gives you a couple of red lightsabers, some crystals, a few credits, and a little Expirience.

Giveitem Item Cheat Console Codes:
---------------------------------------------------
red_mstrrobe14   - Dark Jedi Master Robes (Dark Gray)
red_mstrrobe15   - Dark Jedi Master Robes (Gray/Black)
red_sithrobe16   - Sith Master Uniform Robes (Dark Gray)
red_sithrobe17   - Sith Master Uniform Robes (Gray/Black)

Adknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

And Thanks to Cchargin for the cool Kotor Mod Manager, KMM Program!

Also a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.