Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke Enhanced Terminator Droid Pack

Redhawke Enhanced Terminator Droid Pack

Author : RedHawke 08/19/04

============================================================================
These are an array of Droid Upgrade items for our two little and understated pals in KOTOR, Hk-47 and T3-M4. It will turn them into 2 walking, or rolling, Terminators, give them the right Firepower and they will reign supreme!

The new Cyberdyne Droid items come in 3 levels of power, except the droid weapons that only have two levels. 

These items can be found in game normally as they are on the 2 droids when they join your party or gotten by using the 'giveitem' cheat with the cheat console, the giveitem codes are listed at the bottom of the read-me. A small Warning, some of these items are quite powerful, but everyone has a different opinion of what a powerful or outrageous item is. These are more progressively powerful as the game progresses and your droids level up.

This is fully compatible with my other mods. Though if you have my Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack installed it will overwrite the 2 droid files (p_t3m4.utc and p_hk47.utc) and alter what the 2 droids have when they join your party, these droid items in this pack are not as immediately powerful as those in that pack so if you are happy with those droid items as they are then don't install this pack. 

This pack will not overwrite any of the droid items from my Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack so they can still be aquired by cheat codes, or purchased (If possible).

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Unzip all of the files in the .zip, except this read-me into your KOTOR override directory and start a new game. And Enjoy! ;^)

Uninstall Instructions:
Simply delete these files from your override directory.

This Item Package Contains:

Droid Equipment
---------------
Cyberdyne C-1 Carbonite Projector (Level 1 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Standard Carbonite Spray)
Cyberdyne C-2 Carbonite Projector (Level 2 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Heavy Carbonite Spray)
Cyberdyne T-1 Flame Thrower (Level 1 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Standard Flame Thrower)
Cyberdyne T-2 Flame Thrower (Level 2 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Heavy Flame Thrower)
Cyberdyne G-1 Gravity Projector (Level 1 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Standard Gravity Pulse)
Cyberdyne G-2 Gravity Projector (Level 2 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Heavy Gravity Pulse)
Cyberdyne SD-1 Shield Disruptor (Level 1 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Standard Shield Disruptor)
Cyberdyne SD-2 Shield Disruptor (Level 2 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Heavy Shield Disruptor)
Cyberdyne S-1 Stun Ray  (Level 1 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Standard Stun Ray)
Cyberdyne S-2 Stun Ray  (Level 2 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Fires Heavy Stun Ray)

Assassin Targeting Computer I   (Level 1 Upgrade, Gives All Rifle and Pistol Feats, +6 Awareness and Security)

Assassin Targeting Computer II  (Level 2 Upgrade, Gives All Rifle, Pistol, and Heavy Weapons Feats, +8 Awareness and Security)

Assassin Targeting Computer III (Level 3 Upgrade, Gives All Rifle, Pistol, Heavy Weapons, and Melee Weapons Feats, +10 Awareness and Security)

Astromech Combat Sensor I   (Level 1 Upgrade, Gives first 2 Pistol, and Two-Weapon, as well as Power Blast, Rapid Shot, and Sniper Shot Feats, +6 Awareness and Repair)

Astromech Combat Sensor II  (Level 2 Upgrade, Gives All Pistol, and  first 2 levels of Two-Weapon, Power Blast, Rapid Shot, and Sniper Shot Feats, +8 Awareness and Repair)

Astromech Combat Sensor III (Level 3 Upgrade, Gives All Pistol, Two-Weapon, Power Blast, Rapid Shot, and Sniper Shot Feats, +10 Awareness and Repair)

Advanced Droid Interface I   (Level 1 Upgrade, +2 to Awareness, +4 to Computer Use, Demolitions, Security, +1 to Intelligence and Wisdom, +1 to all Saving Throws)

Advanced Droid Interface II  (Level 2 Upgrade, +4 to Awareness, +6 to Computer Use, Demolitions, Security, +1 to Strength and Dexterity, +2 to Intelligence and Wisdom, +2 to all Saving Throws)

Advanced Droid Interface III (Level 3 Upgrade, +6 to Awareness, +8 to Computer Use, Demolitions, Security, +2 to Strength and Dexterity, +3 to Intelligence and Wisdom, +3 to all Saving Throws)

Molecular Bonded Plating I   (Level 1 Upgrade, +2 to Defense, +2 to Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution, Immunity to Critical Hits, Regeneration of 1, +1 to all Saving Throws)

Molecular Bonded Plating II  (Level 2 Upgrade, +3 to Defense, +4 to Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution, Immunity to Critical Hits, Regeneration of 3, +3 to all Saving Throws)

Molecular Bonded Plating III (Level 3 Upgrade, +5 to Defense, +6 to Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution, Immunity to Critical Hits, Regeneration of 5, +4 to all Saving Throws)

Cyberdyne Light Droid Shield  (Level 1 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Light Droid Shield Unit)
Cyberdyne Medium Droid Shield (Level 2 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Medium Droid Shield Unit)
Cyberdyne Heavy Droid Shield  (Level 3 Upgrade, Unlimited Uses, Heavy Droid Shield Unit)

Giveitem Item Cheat Console Codes:
---------------------------------------------------
carb_drdutldev1  - Cyberdyne C-1 Carbonite Projector (Comes With HK-47)
carb_drdutldev2  - Cyberdyne C-2 Carbonite Projector (Comes With HK-47)
flame_drdutldev1 - Cyberdyne T-1 Flame Thrower (Comes With HK-47)
flame_drdutldev2 - Cyberdyne T-2 Flame Thrower (Comes With HK-47)
grav_drdutldev1  - Cyberdyne G-1 Gravity Projector (Comes With T3-M4)
grav_drdutldev2  - Cyberdyne G-2 Gravity Projector (Comes With T3-M4)
shld_drdutldev1  - Cyberdyne SD-1 Shield Disruptor (Comes With T3-M4)
shld_drdutldev2  - Cyberdyne SD-2 Shield Disruptor (Comes With T3-M4)
stun_drdutldev1  - Cyberdyne S-1 Stun Ray     (Comes With T3-M4)
stun_drdutldev2  - Cyberdyne S-2 Stun Ray     (Comes With T3-M4)
hk_drdtrgcom1    - Assassin Targeting Computer I   (Comes With HK-47)
hk_drdtrgcom2    - Assassin Targeting Computer II  (Comes With HK-47)
hk_drdtrgcom3    - Assassin Targeting Computer III (Comes With HK-47)
t3_drdtrgcom1    - Astromech Combat Sensor I   (Comes With T3-M4)
t3_drdtrgcom2    - Astromech Combat Sensor II  (Comes With T3-M4)
t3_drdtrgcom3    - Astromech Combat Sensor III (Comes With T3-M4)
rh_drdcomspk1    - Advanced Droid Interface I   (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdcomspk2    - Advanced Droid Interface II  (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdcomspk3    - Advanced Droid Interface III (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdhvplat1    - Molecular Bonded Plating I   (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdhvplat2    - Molecular Bonded Plating II  (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdhvplat3    - Molecular Bonded Plating III (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdshld1      - Cyberdyne Light Droid Shield  (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdshld2      - Cyberdyne Medium Droid Shield (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)
rh_drdshld3      - Cyberdyne Heavy Droid Shield  (Comes With HK-47 and T3-M4)

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

Also a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.