Sign in to follow this  
Lord of Hunger

GenoHaradan Revisioning Mod

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce I have completed my script/outline for the GenoHaradan Revisioning Mod. The only thing I have yet to do in regards to the storyline is write the actual dialog, which I will do per scene.

In any event, I cannot actually show you the script as that'd spoil the entire mod for you, but it is finished.

I will soon be assembling a development team and recruiting VO actors. If you already asked to be a VO actor, I will try to remember to contact you but feel free to remind me.

More info soon....

Nice dagger, I could use a few weapons (which you already know because I PMed you about it :)).

UPDATE:

I will begin opening up team positions as soon as I draw up a list, but if anyone would like to apply before then just send a PM with your application. Just list your skills in modding and any questions you may have, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your interest!

I'm done with the Ubese Melee Weapons Mod, so I can work on this one more. If you join the Team, you'll get to test out the super-secret GenoHaradan swords! Too bad I can't show you a screenie of the one I'm working on right now. Oh, and the armor! Don't even get me started on the armor!

Nice to see this working, mate.

Just to say that :P

Keep the good work :D ;) :)

Guest wvsnl

Happy to see the new progress, also nice to hear that you are now recruiting VO actors. Keep up the good work.

Guest Zhaboka

Hello, I'm here to offer VO services for when you reach that stage of the project! I'm male with a moderately deep voice and a North American accent, although I can do a shoddy UK accent pretty easily.

Hello, I'm here to offer VO services for when you reach that stage of the project! I'm male with a moderately deep voice and a North American accent, although I can do a shoddy UK accent pretty easily.

Hello Zhaboka! I've heard some good stuff about you from LucasForums, so I'm very glad to have you around. When I'm ready for auditions, I'll PM you.

Thank you for your interest. ;)

Hello Zhaboka! I've heard some good stuff about you from LucasForums, so I'm very glad to have you around. When I'm ready for auditions, I'll PM you.

Yes, I recommend Zhaboka! Excellent voice work for newbiemodder's Korriban expansion!

Guest Zhaboka

Thanks LoH and VP! I'll be waiting. :D

Guest bendarby24

me to i cant wait it going to be epic :P

Right, announcement! I'm checking in to let everyone know that this is not dead. I don't want to go into detail, but suffice to say I had several very nasty months were I was swamped with real life obligations and at the same I lost virtually all of my personal inspiration to write. That is over. As usual, there is no specific due date on this mod, but I will be working on this actively again and will be contacting associated individuals related to it. More updates to come. Sorry to keep you all waiting, and thank you for your patience.

I did hear the GenoHaradan name fall in various threads on forums, als i think it was mentioned in 1 of the gizka's trailers back in the days (time flies). But my question what is it actually?

Some quest line, what never made it to the original game? A planet or something else?

There was an entire part of the Nar Shaddaa plot that revolved around the GenoHaradan in the original Obsidian design. In fact, the entire Nar Shaddaa plot was supposed to be centered around them, with the Exchange being an extensive lead in. Obsidian cut this plot for several reasons.

Guest Bob Ta'aar

hehe, you still looking for help, LoH?

I have good recording equip for VO, I'm getting more and more expirienced in modelling and I'm fairly good (I think) with the TSLPatcher.

The main one being that it just plain SUCKED! ;)

:(

I disagree, I think it's far more interesting for a sect of disciples who worship death to be hunting down the player, and nearly succeed in killing him/her (which is good because in TSL the Exile is practically immortal at the Nar Shaddaa stage ;) ). Instead, we have a couple of gangsters/thug bosses wanting some cash-money, and looking to cash in on the Exile. IMO, GenoHaradan plot had more depth.

^Pointless though, cause the plot was cut.

@LoH: I look forward to see how you tie this into the rest of the game! Make sure to give the GenoHaradan the screen time they deserve! :)

If it's of any use, I've worked out possible reasons for the GH to be so fanatically against Jedi.

1. If Revan was LS: They are against him, thus all Jedi, because he turned way from them, thus he knew of their existence and robbed them of one of their best canditates (him)

2. If Revan was DS: They are against him and all Jedi because he wiped out all four Overseers, thus left them leaderless.

I disagree.

Totally kidding about the sucking part. But seriously, with all of this cut content, you start to wonder if some of it was cut for a good reason. I'm sure the Genoharadan wasn't one of them.

Guest bendarby24

VarsityPuppet was joking