Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:The Lightsaber Pack

The Lightsaber Pack

The lightsaber pack is a collaborative effort by Maverick187 and myself, it consists of 10 custom Lightsabers, 7 are by Maverick187, and 3 are by me, and they are all fully placed in the game by me. This pack include's 7 lightsabers that were all concieved by the various creative minds of the people at The Holowan Labs at www.lucasforums.com, and with the suggestions of several of the people there Maverick187 created 7 lightsabers, each with their own unique custom stats, hilt, blade colors, and each saber has their creators specified unique histories. It also Includes a little extra backstory for my Recruitable RedHawke Mod listed above, including her special sabers.

++ INSTALLATION ++

1. If this is your first saber mod than extract all the files into your Override directory and you are free to go.

2. If you already have an edited upcrystals.2da file then listen carefully the upcrystals.2da file that is included with this saber pack works for: all of the sabers in the pack, the Holowan plug-in and all of it's sabers, Achillies Jeid Council sabers, any sabers created by RedHawke as well as my Blade of Balance lightsaber which can be found at pcgamemods.com.

3. If you just want to edit your current upcrystals.2da file, which ofcourse you will need KotOR tool for than enter the following lines into your upcrystals.2da file:

## Darksaber    g_w_drkcrstl01     ****                 g_w_drksbr01          ****
## JadenKorr    g_w_cataliststar   ****                   ****              g_w_jadenkorr001
## LordSith     sith_lordcrstl01   ****                 lord_of_sith01        ****
## DarthBane    g_w_banecrstl01    ****                 g_w_banesbr01         ****
## Everlast     everlastcrstl01    ****                 g_w_everlast01        ****
## StarLS       g_w_jedicrstl01    ****                 g_w_starsbr01         ****
## StarDS       g_w_darkstar01     ****                 g_w_starsbr02         ****

&&

rhwke_sbrcrstl1   - Hawke's Talisman Lightsaber Color Crystal
rhwke_lghtsbr1    - RedHawke's Lightsaber
rhwke_shortsbr1   - RedHawke's Short Lightsaber
rhwke_dblsbr01    - RedHawke's Double Lightsaber

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
0. A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.

1. HUGE thanks goes out to all of the people at the Holowan Labs for everything from help with these sabers to intially teaching me how to mod this game.

2. Big thanks goes out to Fred Tetra for his great KotOR tool and also tk102 for all of his very useful tools such as KSE and many source codes and such, also thanks goes out to Darth333 for making the warpband  which made some testing a bit easier.

3. Lots of thanks goes out to svösh for letting me use his custom shader for some of the lightsaber hilts amongst other things, svösh has been a great help to me in many mods.

4. Of course thanks goes out to the people whom suggestede all of the sabers, ReLoaD2K, MattColejk, Emperor Pangasa, Omega-X, LukeKatarn, and PrtyLizardJedi.

5. Finally the guy who actually deserves most of the credit for this saber pack, RedHawke, whom put all of the sabers into the game where they were suggested to go and did so very sucessfully and also included some custom sabers of his own, without RedHawke this saber pack would not be possible.