Sign in to follow this  
phatshady

Atton Rand Playable PC head for K1?

I'm curious if this can be done or has been done? I found one mod that was for Handmaiden that had been ported to K1 but that was all.

Thank you!

It can be done. I've added this to my mod ideas/requests list, but I don't know when I'll get to it. I've been a bit busy with work lately, so if anyone else can beat me to it then that would be great.

So sorry that I did not get to this sooner. Tested. Looks good except for a line going down the face and the back of the head.

Not sure if this is fixable or not. Looks good otherwise though. I attached a picture for reference, sorry for the quality.

Attonk1tok2test.png

@Effix I downloaded the files and had no luck. However, I decided to mess with the graphics a little. I changed my resolution to 1200x900 and put texture on low, anti-aliasing zero and left anisotropy on 2x. Left everything else as is, shadows, v-synce, etc. That got rid of the line down the middle. Sacrificed a little on the visuals but it took care of it. 

Sorry you had to compromise.
I think this is the same issue:

I have seen the same thing myself at some point with another head, but I didn't see it in my last test with this Atton head.

No worries. Just happy to have it! Thanks for all your help and thank you for the mod. One of my favorites.

• Like 1