Sign in to follow this  
pez18000

KOTOR 1 Player Portrait help: Where do I find K1 Player Portraits so I can make my own?

I'm not a huge fan of the dark side look on KOTOR 1. I've downloaded the Dark Side Reimagined mod, and a direct quote on the mod page is "This mod does NOT include custom character portraits. Your icon will still look like a zombie. Your character will not."

My goal is to make the character portrait look different. I just want to change the character portraits in my game files so that I can have my own custom portrait show. (I'd probably use the default non-corrupted version already found in the game files, or maybe make my own adjustments if I feel up to the task.) Where are the character portraits stored in the game files so that I can edit them? Also, will I need any special program to do so? Thank you for your help.

Edit: Did someone edit my post so that it was formatted to their liking? That's kinda sketch... Didn't even ask for permission or anything.

Edited by pez18000
Added hyperlink to mod, clarified thread title

Perhaps this will do:

If not then I (or someone else here) can explain how to do it with KotOR Tool.

• Thanks 1