Need to change the entire party's clothed and un-clothed textures. I have been searching to no avail.

Help would be great. Thanks. 

In KotOR Tool open appearance.2da (KotOR I -> BIFs -> 2da.bif -> 2D Array -> appearance.2da), here you can look up the texture names of the underwear (column texa) and default clothing (column texb).
With that knowledge you go to KotOR I -> ERFs -> swpc_tex_tpa.erf -> P and search for the texture you need, press "Extract file" (And then "Save as TGA") or "Write File" in the Image Viewer, save to your override folder (create one as a sub folder in your game's folder if you don't have one yet). Now you can edit the .tga image and test your changes.

• Like 1

Now the texture is completely white. the lower body.

Edited by Link

That means the game can't read the texture file or that it's simply missing.
Did you save the TGA as 32 bits/pixel? (Not sure if it's really needed, but can't think of anything else right now)

• Thanks 1

I'm trying to get Bastila's underwear texture to be my main female character's underwear texture. Is there anyway to do that?

To be honest I am trying to get a nude texture. I am now embarrassed....

Now the textures are all weird looking. Like not correctly positioned.

Edited by Link

The player characters don't use the same 3D model as Bastila, so you're probably applying her texture to the wrong model.

If you look at appearance.2da you can see that Bastila's underwear model is p_bastilaba, you could export p_bastilaba.mdl and p_bastilaba.mdx, rename them to what the game expects the player's underwear model to be. These are pfbas.mdl/mdx, pfbam.mdl/mdx & pfbal.mdl/mdx (compared to Bastila there's not one model but 3, for the 3 classes), so you make copies of the exported Bastila model+mdx and have them have those filenames.
Now the textures, here you have those 3 variations for the different classes, but also 3 skin colours (a=Asian, b=Black & no letter added=Caucasian) and also one texture for dark side (not showing skin, so just 3 for the classes). I'm assuming you only have one of those to use, but to complete, here's the textures that the game will call upon (there's a "01" added to the filename):

Asian:
pfbasA01.tga
pfbamA01.tga
pfbalA01.tga

Black:
pfbasB01.tga
pfbamB01.tga
pfbalB01.tga

Caucasian:
pfbas01.tga
pfbam01.tga
pfbal01.tga

Dark Side:
pfbasd01.tga
pfbamd01.tga
pfbald01.tga

So now you make sure that there's renamed copies of your new texture with any or all of the filenames above in your override folder. Good luck.

Now the player body is all mismatched and does not look correct.

Should I post an image?

Yes, that might help. You can also add a zip with the files you're using. I'm not sure about the nudity policy here, so maybe add some black bars.

That's what it looks like now

Deleted as a violation of Site Rule 9.

is there anyway to upload a new image and make it a tga file. If so how would I do such a thing?

I don't know how to even make a tga file or even convert something into a tga file. I'm completely new at this. Also thank you for the help.

So I am totally new at modding KOTOR and am trying to get a new texture for the main female player. 

I am trying to reskin the player.

No more posting pictures of nude mods. Take it to PM if you wish to assist the OP.  OP is about receive their first warning.

Does anyone know how to texture the character?

I have maya and 3ds max too now.