4 hours ago, Magnetiicz said:

Just wanted to share a little mini module walk through i created of endar spire tell me what you think ,or would you rather see the original texture remade in VR.

Files EndarVR

Files EndarVR-DS

EndarVR.png

Can you elaborate on what you have made? Is this like a personal project where you've created Kotor modules for the VR Headset?

From what I can see now it is of decent quality, perhaps a tad more detail and change the black to a silver could help.

2 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

Can you elaborate on what you have made? Is this like a personal project where you've created Kotor modules for the VR Headset?

From what I can see now it is of decent quality, perhaps a tad more detail and change the black to a silver could help.

This is just a little personal work ive been doing this is the actual module itself. The color can be changed in the simlab viewer as well i can touch up colors from my end.

Kotor models seem to present distortion from their normals as seen on the seats,  yet i cant seem to figure how to fix it.

Thanks for the feedback