Sign in to follow this  
Mellowtron11

What lightsaber color and type would you want?

Now that Jedi:Fallen Order is out and the saber customization guide videos are out, my inner nerd is coming out to ask this forum a question I wanted to ask for a long time- What type of saber would you want and what color blade? We'll all probably had that fantasy of having our own lightsaber at some point. 

For me, I would prefer a single bladed green saber. Runner up colors would be Yellow, Blue, and Cyan. If I had to pick a more exotic saber design, I would have to choose a dual bladed saberstaff. 

Red double lightsaber is my standby in both games when I'm playing dark side.

Violet or silver is another favorite. Double bladed, of course. My ds Exile tends to favor the silver double blade.

Then in my last play through I discovered the Mantle of the Force, and my light side Revan favors that.

But there is a black lightsaber that my ds Revan may prefer, one that I had taken from a mod and customized.

I'm also working on a multi-color blade. For the game.

Myself, I would go with a double bladed saber with red, black, silver, or violet blade. The violet would favor more of a blue, not the pink in the game.

• Like 1

I would like a traditional blue for my lightsaber.

If it is an exotic saber design then a curved hilt with orange blade.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 5:49 PM, Ebony Moon said:

Red double lightsaber is my standby in both games when I'm playing dark side.

Violet or silver is another favorite. Double bladed, of course. My ds Exile tends to favor the silver double blade.

A pale silver blade goes pretty well with the really pale dark side transition character skins in K2, come to think about it.

• Like 1

I'm with Samuel L. Jackson on this one, though I like to use 2 single blades in the KotOR games. I like the colour to be a bit more towards purple than the violet kind that the games have.
I'm not too fussy about the hilt, I like the old Graflex Anakin/Luke ones, Qui-Gon's, Obi-Wan's, Vader's. Some more exotic ones from SWTOR are cool too, white with golden curls and things on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mellowtron11 said:

A pale silver blade goes pretty well with the really pale dark side transition character skins in K2, come to think about it.

It looks great with my dark sider, I like the blond guy, in black dark jedi knight robes. The silver blade is really striking with him.

• Like 1

Originally, my ideal lightsaber was a single-bladed weapon with either a purple or cyan blade. However, after completing Jedi: Fallen Order, I've really come to love Cal's final lightsaber. A double-bladed weapon that splits into two with a cyan blade.