Sign in to follow this  
Azhim

Togruta Mod

Hey, I was wondering if anybody has made or could make a togruta mod for KOTOR 1 and/or 2? I've searched everywhere and I could only find one person who tried but got their mod taken down due to not requesting for permission from the original creator of the mod's head. Really wanna play as a togruta so if anybody could help please hit me up <3 

• Like 1

sylv_o was working on a playable togruta head his pictures actually looked great but he never finished it and hasn't been active in a while if someone wanted/knew how they could port a togruta head from swtor in kotor 

Here is sylv_o screenshots of what he was working on https://deadlystream.com/gallery/album/45-togruta-playable-kotor-photos/

1 hour ago, DarthDip said:

sylv_o

I read the whole post he had made. He was actually porting a mod from JKA without permission from the original author so as far as I can tell, it's never been finished. I doubt he continued working on it since he didn't get the help he asked for here on DS due to the permission issue.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:43 PM, DarthDip said:

sylv_o was working on a playable togruta head his pictures actually looked great but he never finished it and hasn't been active in a while if someone wanted/knew how they could port a togruta head from swtor in kotor 

Here is sylv_o screenshots of what he was working on https://deadlystream.com/gallery/album/45-togruta-playable-kotor-photos/

he never finished it and his upload was deleted due to not having the permission of the head's original author

Hypothetically speaking, could this be done by modifying the existing Twilek head model (or any head model for that matter) to make a Togruta head out of it?

Edited by Stormie97

3 hours ago, Stormie97 said:

Hypothetically speaking, could this be done by modifying the existing Twilek head model (or any head model for that matter) to make a Togruta head out of it?

Isn't grabbing the model from SWTOR more feasible?

52 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

Isn't grabbing the model from SWTOR more feasible?

Yeah that makes more sense.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:43 PM, Stormie97 said:

sounds too complicated, that's why the mod that had been done but was unfinished was kinda smart, even if he didn't ask for permission rip