Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

"Spoilers Feature"?

What happened to the old "Spoiler" mechanic the site used to have? A while back, I remember in the new site update you could use spoilers similar to how "quotes" work and the spoiler would hide the content written inside the spoiler so that people viewing can avoid seeing what you say.

With the release of Episode 9 happening in 2 months time having this feature restored by then would be handy. Personally, I use spoilers in my PMs so that I can tidy and organise the PM's up so that the user I PM isn't flooded with walls of paragraphs, paragraphs I would rather hide in a spoiler so that the user I am PMing doesn't have to immediately see an overwhelming wall of text whenever I PM them.

• Like 1

I'd rather not be spoiled on The Mandalorian or the next movie. I'd like to see the spoiler feature return as well.

Oh boy, being actually excited for new Star Wars content. I wish I was you guys. But instead I am here looking up IX leaks and oh my god it's worse than anyone can every imagine.

Enjoy I guess.

Doesnt

Spoiler

work?

12 hours ago, Hassat Hunter said:

Oh boy, being actually excited for new Star Wars content. I wish I was you guys. But instead I am here looking up IX leaks and oh my god it's worse than anyone can every imagine.

Not excited for new movie either but wouldn't pay too much attention to "leaks" . last 2 movies had a bunch and none were true.

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Not exited for new movie either but wouldn't pay too much attention to "leaks" . last 2 movies had a bunch and none were true.

I've read a bit on those leaks too. Turns out, some parts of the latest trailer seem to confirm the plot revealed by the leaks. A couple of pictures leaked shortly after the trailer as well (still have them on my phone) and they look pretty legit.

The leaks suggest the plot is.. pretty bad. But I remember there was a huge leak of the plot of Avengers Endgame and most poeple thought it was bad. Turns out, the big lines are a bit silly but on screen the final result was really good. So I'd say wait and see.

oaky wait a second how do we

Spoiler

do

that. So there's an icon between the crossout  and the insert link icon, that allows you to tag as spoilers, labeled Spoiler. 

Alright now I come in and say something suitably heroic... I'm excited for the Mandalorian so far the art style replicates the star wars vibe pretty strongly, for example the use of classic storm troopers gear instead of some new age helmets or armor design. But overall, I am skeptical of Disney star wars, still one of its directors is TCW director, so it's worth a shot to check out. Only a dozen or so days until it comes out. 

I'll hope you laugh as much as I did hearing the plot summary. This movie is going to be... something else.

And there actually was an accurate TLJ leak far before the movie's release, few people believed it though since "surely this is fake, this cannot be real", stumbled upon it a little time after TLJ's release dated like 3 months old or so cause back then I didn't want spoilers and avoided them at all cost. How times have changed.

52 minutes ago, Hassat Hunter said:

I'll hope you laugh as much as I did hearing the plot summary. This movie is going to be... something else.

Raucous laughter would be an improvement over Solo.

39 minutes ago, Tyvokka said:

I'm happy everyone came together and figured it out. 😂

Still not available on mobile.