Pwener

Darth Plagueis Audiobook

I've never been a part of a Star Wars community before so I thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know where's the best place to buy (yes, buy. No cute wink hinting that I want to pirate it) the Darth Plagueis audiobook by James Luceno? I used to go through it all the time on YouTube but Random House Audio cracked down and deleted most videos on it.

I know the obvious answer is "Audible" but I ask because there might be a better option out there.

And spare me the "Have you heard the tragedy of..." The only tragedy here is YouTube's copyright system forcing me to give money to Disney when all they're doing is dragging Star Wars through the mud.

I guess giving royalties to Luceno ain't bad though. Anyway, the audiobook.

Oh, and it has to work on an Android phone or tablet. I like cozing it up on my bed.

Edited by Pwener
Typos and Junk

19 minutes ago, Pwener said:

I've never been a part of a Star Wars community before so I thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know where's the best place to buy (yes, buy. No cute wink hinting that I want to pirate it) the Darth Plagueis audiobook by James Luceno? I used to go through it all the time on YouTube but Random House Audio cracked down and deleted most videos on it.

I know the obvious answer is "Audible" but I ask because there might be a better option out there.

And spare me the "Have you heard the tragedy of..." The only tragedy here is YouTube's copyright system forcing me to give money to Disney when all they're doing is dragging Star Wars through the mud.

I guess giving royalties to Luceno ain't bad though. Anyway, the audiobook.

Oh, and it has to work on an Android phone or tablet. I like cozing it up on my bed.

I know you've already singled out Audible but if you create a new account with a free trial, don't you normally get a free audiobook? That's how I got Darth Plagueis.

25 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

Will look into it.

19 minutes ago, Mutilator57 said:

I know you've already singled out Audible but if you create a new account with a free trial, don't you normally get a free audiobook? That's how I got Darth Plagueis.

Hmm. I considered this but wanted to know if there was maybe an offer out there for two free audiobooks instead.

If you locate Darth Plagueis, I recommend Lockdown. It's about Darth Maul, but the two books tie into each other and show the dynamics between Plagueis and Sidious. Very entertaining.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

@Pwener, you could always give a review of the audiobook and the reader when you've finished it.  I'll keep my eye out for it.

Of Lockdown or Plagueis? Because I went ahead and looked up Lockdown. It was good.