Sith Holocron

Taris and Manaan (Sith Bases) Crate Upscale

In my crate blog, I was wondering about this particular low resolution crate:

TARIS (SITH BASE), also possibly Manaan Sith Base and Leviathan) Thanks again to @Sithspecter

daaF1Bn.png

File name: LSI_box01.tga

Size: 256 by 256

The request: Might anyone be willing to upgrade the resolution of this texture to 512 x 512 while keeping the unique design and coloring during your enhancement?

1 hour ago, Sith Holocron said:
...to upgrade the resolution of this texture to 512 x 512 while keeping the unique design and coloring during your enhancement?

Try this - [K1]_LSI_box01_x512.7z

One is a standard x512 upscale and the other one is an experimental x512 [normalmap baked diffuse with some retouch - can to you it'd be useful somehow].

Preview:

LSI_box01_Upscaled.thumb.jpg.da6248593c5a349379fc53b107e70360.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the work, @ebmar!

Now as I can't see the work in action in the game at the moment, might anyone be willing to take some screenshots with what ebmar has provided?  You can do this either in the original locations that the crate appears in or by substituting a different crate with the above textures (after renaming them, of course.)

If anyone else wants to work on my original request to upgrade the the original texture, please feel free to do so. I think we would all appreciate having options.