Obi Wan Pere

TSL Peragus Med Bay Lights MOD?

Time ago I remember have seen a MOD here in DS that reskin the circular line of floor monitors/lights  at the Peragus Medical Bay, where we appear after the Prologue.

I saw it interesting enough but never downloaded that MOD and nowadays I can't find it anyware. Recalling the MOD I felt curious, even only to check if it's worth it or is not but I don't remember the name nor the author (that is a big trouble for to find it).

Any idea?

Hi SH. Thanks for the answer.

Mmm... I'm not sure it be the same. I think the yours is posterior, under the submitted date It's not a year old yet and my recall of that MOD is older than that. I remember screenshots of that circle of lights/screens in the floor, just at the point where the PC awakes in Peragus, close to the kolto tanks (I don't remember if the control pannels in the walls of the Med Bay were reskinned too).

If your MOD do not reskin that circle of lights/screens in the floor is not the same, if it does ...I shut up as a Peragus dead miner. :blushing:

But don't worry... I already had the yours prepared and ready to install very, very soon... ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Obi Wan Pere said:

I think the yours is posterior 

Pardon?

BTW, check the video on the download page if you haven't already. 

49 minutes ago, Obi Wan Pere said:

My bad english? :wacko:

The yours is most modern than the one I say

I could've been interpreted that my mod is "ass".  Well, I laughed!

Now I have been the one who has laughed because I did not understand you the first time reading of the post

I knew the word "ass" ...but I didnt find the connection. It has cost to me some seconds connect "ass" with "posterior"

Well, maybe is better leave the scathologic terms for other forums before be hardly scolded by DS staff... 

Well, my apologies SH, you were right and IS your MOD.

I'm not sure if I need a memory wipe out or a memory pill...

• Like 1