DarthVarkor

Request - Port Atris' Head to K1

Here you go - https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_Player_Head_Atris_For_K1.7z

I'm not sure what the other mod did, but I noticed that her neckline didn't line up with the vanilla heads when simply repositioning it based on the headhook, so made some adjustments to make sure she has the same vert positions for the base of the neck as the other heads. I also switched her to a K1 rig, which should alleviate the weird facial ticks you can get when directly porting a head from one game to the other. I only did a cursory check in-game, but it looked ok.

The setup is extremely basic. Just the existing single face texture and portrait from TSL, no DS transitions. She also uses the vanilla K1 Caucasian underwear model, which is a poor match skin tone-wise. Did someone port the Handmaiden underwear to K1? That would probably be a better match with the original Handmaiden skin tone.

K1_Atris_Playable_Head_01_TH.jpg      K1_Atris_Playable_Head_02_TH.jpg

K1_Atris_Playable_Head_03_TH.jpg      K1_Atris_Playable_Head_04_TH.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Light Side Points 1

2 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Here you go - https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_Player_Head_Atris_For_K1.7z

I'm not sure what the other mod did, but I noticed that her neckline didn't line up with the vanilla heads when simply repositioning it based on the headhook, so made some adjustments to make sure she has the same vert positions for the base of the neck as the other heads. I also switched her to a K1 rig, which should alleviate the weird facial ticks you can get when directly porting a head from one game to the other. I only did a cursory check in-game, but it looked ok.

The setup is extremely basic. Just the existing single face texture and portrait from TSL, no DS transitions. She also uses the vanilla K1 Caucasian underwear model, which is a poor match skin tone-wise. Did someone port the Handmaiden underwear to K1? That would probably be a better match with the original Handmaiden skin tone.

K1_Atris_Playable_Head_01_TH.jpg      K1_Atris_Playable_Head_02_TH.jpg

K1_Atris_Playable_Head_03_TH.jpg      K1_Atris_Playable_Head_04_TH.jpg

Excellent as always - thanks!